Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

jeep wave dead in Oklahoma?

Old 06-01-2013, 09:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tallon
Any of you Okies know a jeep club in the Tulsa area? I can only find clubs in Okc.

Try going over to the Staging Area and then hit the Mid-West. That deals with people in OK. There are clubs, just depends on what you are looking for in a club.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by damico1313
So I was driving route 66 and Oklahoma had the most wranglers I have seen in the states I had drove through. Not one person gave me the jeep wave, I gave it out, but never was given to me. Maybe because I was from out of state, I guess there not as friendly as back home
I get a lot of waves back but a good portion of Oklahoma jeeps are soccer moms
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm from Edmond and I wave constantly. I'd say the slight majority waves back. In my town, many JKU drivers are yuppy soccer moms who know no better.

When I was test driving my JKU, I received a wave from another JKU driver. Pretty cool that I was extended exclusive benefits before I was officially part of the club.

I'm also with Red Dirt Jeeps and Oklahoma Jeepers, both of which are statewide. Granted, the majority of events are in the OKC area, but there's still some Tulsans on board. Both groups are on Facebook, if you aren't already aware.

Quick Reply: jeep wave dead in Oklahoma?