Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.
View Poll Results: Jeep Wave
Hell yeah!
89.47%
Only when I feel like it
7.89%
Uh, no thanks
2.63%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Jeep Wave - Cool or Fool?

Old 05-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Its-a-JK
Personally I think you'd be better off driving a BMW, Benz or the like that way you can really turn your nose up to all the lesser folk.
Apparently some of these DBs have all bases covered as you described.

Originally Posted by WHT_JKUR
I like your reasoning....
I know that this would make my wife happy, because she loves driving our Wrangler more than her "dumbed down" -your words not mine- 4wd ... It's a MB GL 350.
Old 05-15-2016, 08:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rednroll
Apparently some of these DBs have all bases covered as you described.
Good insight from a guy who constantly seems to make regular bad decisions, which he posts on the forum, and then goes off on people when they disagree with his flawed logic.

Last edited by WHT_JKUR; 05-15-2016 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-15-2016, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Good insight from a guy who constantly seems to make regular bad decisions, which he posts on the forum, and then goes off on people when they disagree with his flawed logic.
Coming from a guy who has OBVIOUSLY been trolling me with statements like that. I'll give you a clue, since you're not smart enough to be able to figure out for yourself. It only seems that way when your viewpoint is coming from the <10% forum members as this poll shows who also tend to be forum trolls with fragile egos and SPS like yourself.

Tell us some more about how your wife drives a more expensive Mercedes vehicle than yourself and obviously wears the pants in your family while you're busy trying to act like you actually own a set of balls by being selective to who you wave to, in a futile effort to boost your deflated ego over the next guy while at the same time you're busy changing your tampons.

Last edited by Rednroll; 05-15-2016 at 09:48 AM.
Old 05-15-2016, 10:01 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-15-2016, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

It only seems that way when your viewpoint is coming from the <10% forum members as this poll shows who also tend to be forum trolls with fragile egos and SPS like yourself. Tell us some more about how your wife drives a more expensive Mercedes vehicle than yourself and wears the pants in your family while you're busy trying to act like you actually own a set of balls by being selective to who you wave to, in a futile effort to boost your deflated ego over the next guy while at the same time you're busy changing your tampons.

Since you see fit to attack me as a person... Let me assure you I am very confident and happy with who I am. I have a firm spiritual base, a great family, good moral compass, solid judgement, successful career, am healthy/active, and have a group of close friends. I truly feel blessed every day and wish the same for others.

Frankly I just thought the posters comment was funny. Not something I would ever practice. But I will say when I see a rig that someone has invested more time, energy, and resources than I have.. .. I do think "Respect" and am very happy for them. That said my Jeep is a toy (not my primary driver) that I am continuing to add to it over time... Maybe one day I will get there, maybe I will take a different path... It's all good.

I wish you well.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Since you see fit to attack me as a person... Let me assure you I am very confident and happy with who I am. I have a firm spiritual base, a great family, good moral compass, solid judgement, successful career, am healthy/active, and have a group of close friends. I truly feel blessed every day and wish the same for others.
It's good to hear your moral compass is on track and you're above attacking others. Too bad those statements come across as being very hypocritical and are nothing but a bunch of B.S. where it's very obvious you're now once again just trying to protect your fragile ego by back peddling in the face of the truth for being called out for your trolling behavior.

Good insight from a guy who constantly seems to make regular bad decisions
No Personal attack there with my so called "constantly" making bad decisions huh troll? So much for your moral compass B.S. For someone with a straight and narrow moral compass, you seem pretty hell bent on judging others. Shall we start with your moral compass troll thread you started and were the 1st to respond to well over a year after you started it since you were so eager to once again criticize other Jeeprs?
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeep...nt-get-317928/

Judging others because they decided to buy a Jeep Renegade while you're busy supporting the "Jeep" brand with your Mercedes Benz huh? The Renegade is tarnishing the Jeep brand, so let's purchase a Mercedes instead because that helps support the "Jeep" brand so much better in your opinion huh?

How about a bunch of posers like yourself buying Wranglers and putting lifts on them so they feel self-righteously justified to put other Jeepers down by not even being friendly enough to offer a wave? That tarnishes the Jeep name more than any "re-badged" Jeep ever will.

How about this one where you felt obligated to respond to a thread discussion I started?
I am going to agree on this one.., what is the point of this thread?
but hey, in your own words....this is not a personal attack. We Just don't agree and it's just an opinion, where my opinion is that you're a DB poser on this forum trolling other jeepers, but that's just my opinion. Nothing to get upset about, it's "America" we all have a right to discuss our opinions right? That's how you see things right?...in your own words.
It's an opinion not a personal attack. We just don't agree. That is okay. Have a cold one and relax !
Take your poser hypocrital B.S. somewhere else and stop trolling me. Do every Jeeper a favor and sell your sh*t to someone more deserving who gets what being part of the Jeep community is about. Take your Mercedes and put it where the sun doesn't shine as well. Poser.

Last edited by Rednroll; 05-15-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-15-2016, 02:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's good to hear your moral compass is on track and you're above attacking others. Too bad those statements come across as being very hypocritical and are nothing but a bunch of B.S. where it's very obvious you're now once again just trying to protect your fragile ego by back peddling in the face of the truth for being called out for your trolling behavior. No Personal attack there with my so called "constantly" making bad decisions huh troll? So much for your moral compass B.S. For someone with a straight and narrow moral compass, you seem pretty hell bent on judging others. Shall we start with your moral compass troll thread you started and were the 1st to respond to well over a year after you started it since you were so eager to once again criticize other Jeeprs? https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeep...nt-get-317928/ Judging others because they decided to buy a Jeep Renegade while you're busy supporting the "Jeep" brand with your Mercedes Benz huh? The Renegade is tarnishing the Jeep brand, so let's purchase a Mercedes instead because that helps support the "Jeep" brand so much better in your opinion huh? How about a bunch of posers like yourself buying Wranglers and putting lifts on them so they feel self-righteously justified to put other Jeepers down by not even being friendly enough to offer a wave? That tarnishes the Jeep name more than any "re-badged" Jeep ever will. How about this one where you felt obligated to respond to a thread discussion I started? but hey, in your own words....this is not a personal attack. We Just don't agree and it's just an opinion, where my opinion is that you're DB poser on this forum trolling other jeepers, but that's just my opinion. Nothing to get upset about, it's "America" we all have a right to discuss our opinions right? That's how you see things right?...in your own words. Take your poser hypocrital B.S. somewhere else and stop trolling me. Do every Jeeper a favor and sell your sh*t to someone more deserving who gets what being part of the Jeep community is about. Take your Mercedes and put it where the sun doesn't shine as well. Poser.
Forums are a place where people can express their opinions. You clearly can express yours. I have the right to express mine. It is obvious you and I have very little in common and approach things differently That's okay. Peace.
Old 05-15-2016, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Forums are a place where people can express their opinions. You clearly can express yours. I have the right to express mine. It is obvious you and I have very little in common and approach things differently That's okay. Peace.
I'm glad we can agree to disagree on our opinions. Now stop trolling me and my posts and we'll get along just fine.
Old 05-15-2016, 02:48 PM
JK Junkie

🍿........
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3473192379.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	647198  
Old 05-15-2016, 05:02 PM
JK Freak

It's good to hear your moral compass is on track and you're above attacking others. Too bad those statements come across as being very hypocritical and are nothing but a bunch of B.S. where it's very obvious you're now once again just trying to protect your fragile ego by back peddling in the face of the truth for being called out for your trolling behavior. No Personal attack there with my so called "constantly" making bad decisions huh troll? So much for your moral compass B.S. For someone with a straight and narrow moral compass, you seem pretty hell bent on judging others. Shall we start with your moral compass troll thread you started and were the 1st to respond to well over a year after you started it since you were so eager to once again criticize other Jeeprs? https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jeep...nt-get-317928/ Judging others because they decided to buy a Jeep Renegade while you're busy supporting the "Jeep" brand with your Mercedes Benz huh? The Renegade is tarnishing the Jeep brand, so let's purchase a Mercedes instead because that helps support the "Jeep" brand so much better in your opinion huh? How about a bunch of posers like yourself buying Wranglers and putting lifts on them so they feel self-righteously justified to put other Jeepers down by not even being friendly enough to offer a wave? That tarnishes the Jeep name more than any "re-badged" Jeep ever will. How about this one where you felt obligated to respond to a thread discussion I started? but hey, in your own words....this is not a personal attack. We Just don't agree and it's just an opinion, where my opinion is that you're a DB poser on this forum trolling other jeepers, but that's just my opinion. Nothing to get upset about, it's "America" we all have a right to discuss our opinions right? That's how you see things right?...in your own words. Take your poser hypocrital B.S. somewhere else and stop trolling me. Do every Jeeper a favor and sell your sh*t to someone more deserving who gets what being part of the Jeep community is about. Take your Mercedes and put it where the sun doesn't shine as well. Poser.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2868798822.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	647207

Quick Reply: Jeep Wave - Cool or Fool?