Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep wave

Old 06-16-2012, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep wave

Jeep wave is dead in Mississauga, Ontario ... Confirmed. I'm here now. Dudes with really shinny hair and soccer moms driving the jeeps.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:20 PM
JK Super Freak

I keep seeing threads like and I am still confused about what it is

you wave at another jeep now is it only wranglers or all jeep , because I have been waving at all jeeps and I get weird looks

Do you wave at night or on the freeway

Do you only wave at on coming or any direction

Do you wave first or wait for a wave
Old 06-16-2012, 01:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jaker t5
I keep seeing threads like and I am still confused about what it is

you wave at another jeep now is it only wranglers or all jeep , because I have been waving at all jeeps and I get weird looks

Do you wave at night or on the freeway

Do you only wave at on coming or any direction

Do you wave first or wait for a wave
I stare at them and try to make eye contact if the jeep is modded i wave first and if its stock i wait for a wave my jeep is stock i have bed lined my grill and i have rock sliders now so its getting there but i usually dont wave at stock jeeps...

Ohh i only wave at wranglers
Old 06-16-2012, 01:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I wave at all wranglers. I just picked up my 09 JKU last saturday so I am new to this too, but so far I have gotten a wave from almost every wrangler that has passed by me!
Old 06-16-2012, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO

I stare at them and try to make eye contact if the jeep is modded i wave first and if its stock i wait for a wave my jeep is stock i have bed lined my grill and i have rock sliders now so its getting there but i usually dont wave at stock jeeps...

Ohh i only wave at wranglers
I wave at all jeeps. Maybe I'm just to ugly to get a wave.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:32 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by ddubb
I wave at all wranglers. I just picked up my 09 JKU last saturday so I am new to this too, but so far I have gotten a wave from almost every wrangler that has passed by me!
Originally Posted by DBottawa

I wave at all jeeps. Maybe I'm just to ugly to get a wave.
I got tired of waving at all jeeps and no waves for almost 1 year so i decided just to wave at modded jeeps and i have waved at one xj that was heavily modded
Old 06-16-2012, 04:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
I got tired of waving at all jeeps and no waves for almost 1 year so i decided just to wave at modded jeeps and i have waved at one xj that was heavily modded
You get tired of waving only at Jeeps? You act like you have to physically get out of your jeep and wave. Not everyone has the cash to mod their Jeeps, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't get a Jeep wave. People like you are why the Jeep wave is dying.

Sure you may not get a wave from every Jeep, stock or not, but that doesn't mean you should just only wave to modded Jeeps.

Just an FYI, some people would probably consider a Jeep "stock" until you've got a lift and bigger shoes.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:37 PM
JK Newbie

I only wave to modded jeeps. I don't bother with stock wranglers anymore!
Old 06-16-2012, 05:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You mean people in Jeeps wave at one another? Why has no one ever posted about this?
Old 06-16-2012, 05:42 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Dralphy

You get tired of waving only at Jeeps? You act like you have to physically get out of your jeep and wave. Not everyone has the cash to mod their Jeeps, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't get a Jeep wave. People like you are why the Jeep wave is dying.

Sure you may not get a wave from every Jeep, stock or not, but that doesn't mean you should just only wave to modded Jeeps.

Just an FYI, some people would probably consider a Jeep "stock" until you've got a lift and bigger shoes.
Yeah you might be right because people like me but in my opinion "stock" jeeps should wave first..but thats just me specially around san Fernando valley! But oh well.... yeah i considered my jeep "stock" because im young and have no money so i always wave first to modded jeeps

Quick Reply: Jeep wave