Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep wave...

Old 12-05-2009, 11:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wave then scream and cuss the other jeep drivers for not waving back...however the hot girl on campus with the black JK waves EVERYTIME
Old 12-05-2009, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Haha my wife thinks I am crazy too and I INSIST she has to wave when she drives the Jeep.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by interceptor_1972
We've gotten it to a point here where my kids do the wave from the back seat when they're riding with me. And boy do they get all excited when we get a wave back!

Sometimes, it's those simple things that bring so much joy and make good memories
In reality the whole JEEP thing is all about the experience! This is my third jeep now and I have to say the best part of owning them has been the people I have met and the memories that were made!
Old 12-05-2009, 09:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my dad borrowed my Jeep for a day and he was all excited telling me Jeep people were beeping and waving and parking next to him and he was getting all these looks and positive attention. lol
Old 12-26-2009, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SunburstSahara
my girlfriend made fun of the wave at first but now she points it out if I miss one
My wife does the same thing. I ride a Harley and get mixed up who I'm supposed to wave to, I get some of the oddest looks when I'm on the bike and wave to people in Jeeps.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sometimes when people ride with me and I wave at a fellow Jeeper, they ask..."who's that?" I explain but they still don't get it.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK-Blue
My wife does the same thing. I ride a Harley and get mixed up who I'm supposed to wave to, I get some of the oddest looks when I'm on the bike and wave to people in Jeeps.

I don't know how it is in the KY, but in lower CA even the acknowledgment amongst the newer generation of Harley riders is diminishing.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had a girlfriend who got waves all the time even though she was driving a '96 ZJ. Although I doubt that was the main reason for the waves, she loved it.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spinlock

I don't know how it is in the KY, but in lower CA even the acknowledgment amongst the newer generation of Harley riders is diminishing.
Pretty much everyone on a bike waves here, I even get waves from people on scooters! Occasionally I'll see a younger guy on a sport bike that doesn't, I guess they think it's old school.

With the lane sharing and crazy traffic in California I'd probably hang onto the bike with both hands too!
Old 12-28-2009, 09:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wife has been driving the Jeep from time to time while I am deployed and she has noticed a LOT higher percentage of waves than what I am used to....I may have to have her put it back in the garage

Quick Reply: Jeep wave...