Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

jeep vs the wife!!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 05:00 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Okay, I thought I was going to find another story like this one that was posted nearly two years ago. (Note: I've tried and tried to find the original thread, but I guess my search skills weren't up to the task--apologies to the original poster):

"Lately my girlfriend of 2 years has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Jeep. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my Jeep, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear diff cover is dented pretty badly, I COULDNT BELIEVE IT, I had been driving with a busted diff cover. So, what Diff cover should I go with?"
Old 01-16-2010, 05:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Okay, I thought I was going to find another story like this one that was posted nearly two years ago. (Note: I've tried and tried to find the original thread, but I guess my search skills weren't up to the task--apologies to the original poster):

"Lately my girlfriend of 2 years has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Jeep. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my Jeep, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear diff cover is dented pretty badly, I COULDNT BELIEVE IT, I had been driving with a busted diff cover. So, what Diff cover should I go with?"
That's FUNNY
Old 01-16-2010, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I LOVE IT !!! THIS MAKE MY DAY !!!

... but I'm really sorry for you guys, I hope I never gonna experience something like that... Bottoms UP !!! What else you can do...
Of course you can always exchange girlfriend (easier) or wife (frkn hard - not recommended)
Old 01-16-2010, 05:38 PM
JK Junkie

sorry for the hijack I just have to post this

Old 01-16-2010, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought my first jeep 1990 brand new and I still own it never off road still 60k original mile
WTF?!? What does it matter if its a Jeep or an FJ? You might as well just get a convertible car (the top would be easier to take down).
Old 01-16-2010, 05:53 PM
JK Newbie

at least with a jeep your next girl friend or ex wife is right around the corner.... met my wife 2 days after picking up my first wrangler
Old 01-18-2010, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Skippman
Ok, don't see the humor here.

Or the grammar.
Nicely done, sir. Top notch.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 01-18-2010, 07:10 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Lo2aY

sorry for the hijack I just have to post this

Quick Reply: jeep vs the wife!!!!