Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep talks about the new interior..

Old 09-25-2010, 06:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I’m sorry, his striking resemblance to Zoolander and references to the Wrangler being a "Car" made me go deaf. Did he say something about the Wrangler's and Easter Eggs?

I wonder how much that extra window etching upgrade will add to the MSRP. . . . . .

Call me a hater all you want, but a matching Hard Top emasculates the Wrangler IMO. Can you get a Sahara without the matching top? I cant wait to hear the bitching about trail pinstriping on these.

How about a god damn engine with balls option? Or actually functional Rear and Front bumper option?

Really glad I got my 2010.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

One of the first things I did was throw out all of the carpet and plastics. Also the things holdig the doors on are long gone. The 2011 interior isnt for me. they should have focused on ball joints, v8 option, fixing the air intake, fixing the first gear throw out on the 6spd, and all of the other little things that the current JK owners have issues with.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKChandler
How about a god damn engine with balls option? Or actually functional Rear and Front bumper option?

I like the engine (I have a manual 2 dr)

but the bumpers?

there's really no excuse for the bumper design, and no reason they shouldn't have fixed it by now.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:12 PM
JK Super Freak

You can get steel Mopar bumpers for triple what LoD or shrockworks cost if you like.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tgoods 09 X
One of the first things I did was throw out all of the carpet and plastics. Also the things holdig the doors on are long gone. The 2011 interior isnt for me. they should have focused on ball joints, v8 option, fixing the air intake, fixing the first gear throw out on the 6spd, and all of the other little things that the current JK owners have issues with.
The carpets were the first thing to go in mine as well, best thing i did.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear liner 1..jpg
Views:	48
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	90861   Click image for larger version

Name:	Driver side liner 1..jpg
Views:	50
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	90862  

Quick Reply: Jeep talks about the new interior..