Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Pranks

Old 03-05-2010, 11:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unscrew the cores in the tires just enough for a slow leak...

fishing line wrapped around the lower portion of the vehicle so that they can't open the doors...

(not for use with all wheel drive) put a piston jack right out of eye view and jack the vehicle up just high enough so the wheels are out of contact with the ground and watch em rev...

A couple of soda cans tied to the bumper and then tucked up out of sight, talk about a fun noise down the highway...

Tape a cardboard sign to the bottom of the bumper so that while driving it hangs down in view for other cars to read statements like "honk if you think I'm gay... etc..." extra points for making sure it folds back up when not driving...

post-it notes ALL over the outside of the vehicle... and no they do not all come off while driving...

Oh... all of these have been done by my coworkers and I to each other over the past seven years...
Old 03-05-2010, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At work I get the guys with colored sugar "pixi stix" taped to their visors with the end ripped off. They pour out onto them only when they flip the visor down.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:33 PM
JK Junkie

post a craigslist ad with pictures of his jeep and a cheap price...oh his phone number too!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda
post a craigslist ad with pictures of his jeep and a cheap price...oh his phone number too!
Old 03-06-2010, 03:13 AM
JK Freak

if u f*^$ with my jeep, u better hope i reconize you. the state of florida now gives me the right to SHOOT TO KILL anyone on my property that makes me feel my life is in danger and that goes for vehicles also, they are an extension of my home. if i see someone breaking into or f*#^%# with my jeep, U WILL BE SHOT ON SITE and only then will i call the cops

SO JUST THINK OF PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO USE OUR GUN RIGHTS BEFORE U GO F(&#%^ WITH SOMEONES JEEP OR VEHICLE
Old 03-06-2010, 05:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by captjay
if u f*^$ with my jeep, u better hope i reconize you. the state of florida now gives me the right to SHOOT TO KILL anyone on my property that makes me feel my life is in danger and that goes for vehicles also, they are an extension of my home. if i see someone breaking into or f*#^%# with my jeep, U WILL BE SHOT ON SITE and only then will i call the cops

SO JUST THINK OF PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO USE OUR GUN RIGHTS BEFORE U GO F(&#%^ WITH SOMEONES JEEP OR VEHICLE
sounds like you have been pranked before
Old 03-06-2010, 07:15 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Kuffaar
sounds like you have been pranked before
nope i haven't. maybe its a southern thing, there are just some things u dont mess wth that a man owns.

a mans vehicle(especially a jeep or a truck), his money, a mans family, or a mans woman.

down here in the south u just do not f*^# with these things or u will be shot.

where is redneck for this, he is in georgia, he would probably agree
Old 03-06-2010, 07:17 AM
JK Freak

ummm buddy, as a CCW holder, if you shoot someone, you damn sure better be able to prove that your life was in danger. Somehow I don't think your argument would up in a court of law
Old 03-06-2010, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xerofall
Poop in the upper tank of their toilet.

Get their Social Security number and call the cable company and have their cable canceled.

(Yeah, they aren't Jeep pranks, but still some fun ones.)
My favorite the upper decker. That one will take weeks to clean out
Old 03-06-2010, 09:14 AM
JK Super Freak

nope i haven't. maybe its a southern thing, there are just some things u dont mess wth that a man owns.

a mans vehicle(especially a jeep or a truck), his money, a mans family, or a mans woman.

down here in the south u just do not f*^# with these things or u will be shot.

where is redneck for this, he is in georgia, he would probably agree
If you find a stranger f*ckin with your rig, that's one thing, but if you find your buddy up to hijinks, I think you'd realize not to pull the trigger.

And along with what racinfast says, even if you have a gun permit and are totally justified shooting somebody, your troubles are only just beginning.
Investigations, civil suits, etc etc etc.