Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Pranks

Old 03-02-2010, 09:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the radio antenna one....that would be easy to do and none damaging
Old 03-03-2010, 03:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
So I have been thinking about ways to get back at a few buddies of mine. In June last summer they thought it would be funny to take our big huge pile of nicely sized and stacked firewood. Now that would have been funny, had they not burned all of it, especially since we had two more days to go.
So i thought to myself, "self, who would know such ways to seek revenge on people" and then figured who would know better then us Jeepers. My buddies drive Grand Cherokee's the one is on 32's on the street and 35 MT/R Kevlar offroad and the other is running 33" KM's on his V8 GC.

This thread is not just for me, Tell all of us some of your Jeep pranks, or ideas to do so
Put a thin fillm of grease on his windshield wipers. 1st time he clears his window on the trail visibility will be horrible. And washer fluid won't cut it. They'll have to manually remove the grease. It streaks horribly.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Get a fish and hide it inside their rigs someplace out of sight and not easily found...... they will tear the hell out of their rigs trying to get rid of that awful stench......
Old 03-03-2010, 04:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

ya'll are some twisted mother fu(%&rs

I like that in a person. The sticky wheel weight on the drive shaft is a good one.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:36 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by racinfast002
I like the radio antenna one....that would be easy to do and none damaging
that's what i was thinking.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sugar in the gas tank, bologna or brake fluid on the paint, oh wait..... forgot these are friends.

if you can gain access to the inside, hide a dead fish somewhere not easily seen (air vent), i like the zip tie ideas, pull a fuse for the radio, "break" in and steal everything.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:47 AM
JK Junkie

if you had quite a few minutes to play, you could do the horn with the brake lights trick lol. Jumper wire from the trailer hookup for brake lights, up to the horn positive. Oh yes....
Old 03-03-2010, 05:50 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
Nice one on the high lift jack, however my best bet would be to get him/his Jeep when he's sleeping. a highlift would be kind of loud no? jacking the Jeep up would work though, and propping it up. i've got alot of time yet.
as for zip ties on the axle? i'm not sure what you mean, and we would be wheeling alot that weekend so i wouldn't want them coming off on the trails, we tread lightly and clean up while we wheel.
Put the loooong zipties on the driveshaft but dont cut the tails off, like playing cards in bike spokes. (I see someone else already clarified)

There is always the beer bottle, spark plug, length of coil wire, rtv and a few ounces of gas contraption....

Put it all together and run the wire to some distance from the rear or side... Wait for the poor schmuck to hit the ignition... Not that i would EVER condone doing such a thing, it is ecologically unsound and makes for broken glass. (and puckered buttholes)

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 03-03-2010 at 05:55 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:04 AM
JK Freak

Remind me not to piss off any of you guys... I think he wanted a friendly joke not a bomb under the hood. The horn wired to the brakes is pretty hillarious though.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

A buddy of mine with a beat up Nissan pickup truck use to get my parking spot. I used my winch with a snatch block and chain (from the back of his truck) to hang it from a tree. You really need accomplices for this.

Note: I did also have to strap my rear bumper to a tree. Also you don't have to get them completely off the ground. I did this time but have done it before with only the back wheels up.