Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Pranks

Old 10-02-2012, 07:32 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FloggingMommy
There are these little harmless fire crackers that have strings at both ends and make a loud pop when pulled. Get into his jeep and tie them to anything he opens. Glove box, console, trunk, break petal, gas... just over do it. There will be some he won't find for weeks. Completely harmless and annoying.
Sounds fun haha
Old 10-02-2012, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dubz
This one works best in the late fall/early winter:

1. Take plywood and make a frame around the tire(s). Can be mocked up on your own tires to save time on the prank.

2. Wait until night time when temp. drops below freezing and put frame around tire.

3. Fill with water. Allow to freeze and remove frame.

4. When they wake up in the morning, their tire(s) will be encased in a block of ice.

As the day heats up, the ice will melt. No long term harm, no foul. If you wait until the middle of winter, you can leave it frozen for days.

I did this to my principal in HS as my senior prank in the middle of the day.

Only works if you're somewhere that it actually warms up enough during the day to melt the ice. If I tried that up here that vehicle would be there till March.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Septu

Only works if you're somewhere that it actually warms up enough during the day to melt the ice. If I tried that up here that vehicle would be there till March.
There going to need a head gun lmao
Old 10-02-2012, 12:32 PM
JK Freak

Rub veggie oil all over the muffler. When it gets hot it will smoke. But smell like french fries!
Old 10-31-2013, 01:12 PM
JK Jedi

Let's bump this! My buddy put 99 cent store stickers all over my jeep a year ago

-Jeek
Jeepin on a budget
Old 10-31-2013, 06:50 PM
JK Newbie

A friend of mine got me good last week, after we got off the trail ( where I broke a taillight ) he disconected the brake lights.... i spent about 45 good minutes trying to figure it out... whatevs, guess ill get him back...
Old 10-31-2013, 08:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Buddy of mine got me back good, covering the outside and inside of my Jeep in PostIt notes. Retribution for getting in his office one day and completely reversed his furniture... everything on the left is now on the right, etc. I think I'll use the license plate gag to get him back. Thanks!
Old 10-31-2013, 09:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Buddy went out of tie for a weekend and left his xj window open. We took out all his seats and left a milk crate behind the steering wheel.

Zip tie drive shaft is my fav.

Also cut open a marker and removes the felt ink stick. Cut a slit and put it on the wiper blade. Use different colors for a rainbow effect.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:45 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Best prank I ever saw was on a Ford Explorer when I was a mechanic. A woman came into the shop complaining of a "pinging/banging" noise. I rode it around heard it but couldn't locate it for the life of me, till I shit the passenger side door. I heard it, it was in the door whatever it was. I took the door apart to find a surf fishing weight hanging from fishing line with a note that said "I was a bitch to find wasn't I?" LMAO I thought it was hilarious and then proceeded to ask customer if she pissed of her usual mechanic, she said yes that's why she was at my shop lol

Sent from my obama monitoring device
Old 11-01-2013, 05:10 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by captjay
if u f*^$ with my jeep, u better hope i reconize you. the state of florida now gives me the right to SHOOT TO KILL anyone on my property that makes me feel my life is in danger and that goes for vehicles also, they are an extension of my home. if i see someone breaking into or f*#^%# with my jeep, U WILL BE SHOT ON SITE and only then will i call the cops SO JUST THINK OF PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO USE OUR GUN RIGHTS BEFORE U GO F(&#%^ WITH SOMEONES JEEP OR VEHICLE
Calm down there Annie Oakley! Don't get your panties in a bunch. They're just talking about pranks. Nobody is trying to bang your sisterwife.