Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Pranks

Old 12-08-2011, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of my favorites has always just been to JB Weld a dime to the tread on each tire at night. The noise will make them pull over immediatly and investigate. Very difficult to get off. They will come off eventually in acouple days.

My personal favorite was done to a friend of mine. Roommates go the keys to his car and took and hid an electric horn under his driver seat. They then wired it to the seat warmer switch in the center console. Hilarity ensued.

Also get a cheap window from a junk yard. Smash it and spread the glass by his drivers side door. Roll his window down and go tell him someone broke into his Jeep.

Another fun one is to buy a cheap Jeep replacement key (5-10 dollars). Use some pliars and break off majority of the key. Then replace his key on his keychain with the broken one.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the mechanics I knew hung a bolt by a wire in the front corner of the trunk in the sales manager's car. It would swing and clunk against the sheet metal only around corners. Drove him nuts trying to locate the cause of the noise - especially when all the techs were in on the gag.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't know if this was said before but a couple of my friends were having a dispute with a fellow jeeper and to prank him they put his rig on craigslist, ebay, autotrader, etc. for sale for a ridiculously low price. The guy ended up getting phone calls none stop for like 2 weeks. He was pissed.

Another thing they thought about but never ended up doing was peanuts, getting a ton of packing peanuts and filling his Jeep through the soft top all the way.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mredkilledmyz
I don't know if this was said before but a couple of my friends were having a dispute with a fellow jeeper and to prank him they put his rig on craigslist, ebay, autotrader, etc. for sale for a ridiculously low price. The guy ended up getting phone calls none stop for like 2 weeks. He was pissed.

Another thing they thought about but never ended up doing was peanuts, getting a ton of packing peanuts and filling his Jeep through the soft top all the way.
A buddy and I did the packing peanut thing to another friend's car. The only problem was that we did not have the keys and he had only left one windows down about an inch... It took forever, and a can of compressed air, to get it mostly full.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:12 AM
JK Freak

put confetti down in the vents and crank the AC up as high as it'll go. When they start it up, confetti will fly everywhere in the cab.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:14 AM
JK Freak

Zip tie a dead fish under the rear seat on a hot day ..... classic ... did it to a buddy of mines bronco damn did it stink!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:16 PM
JK Newbie

Take a bunch of flower and "Antique" his car/room. Hard as hell to clean up, especially if you get it wet.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Once in high school we actually took the keys for my buddies lime green Chevette (with blue flames) and drove it to a mom and pop car lot and left it in the for sale section.

Another guy has an old 2wd Nissan beater we picked up and positioned between a telephone pole and a fence making it impossible to drive out. We also picked it up over curbs and put the rear wheels in grass on rainy day, again making it impossible to drive out. He, like most of us, always wanted to "lift" his truck. (bah doom cha).
Old 12-08-2011, 10:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

i put an open can of drained sardines behind my buddies glovebox
Old 12-09-2011, 12:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by txoffrd

in texas you can
If someone is jacking with my property that i have spent years of my life paying for....we aint friends. The police will be contacting thier next of kin.

Last edited by Earth Siege; 12-09-2011 at 12:07 AM.