Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Pranks

Old 03-17-2010, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so, a couple of days ago i was leaving from work & someone from a my office had gone down stairs into the parking lot earlier in the day & comepletlly covered my passenger window with blank Post It notes.

i figured it was one of my colleagues getting back at me for taping news paper over his headlights the day before. -this one works well for people who aren't usually aware and/ or pay close attentetion to details.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:13 PM
JK Newbie

Default craigs list prank

One friend who suffered several of my pranks finally got his revenge against me, and it was good.

He put an ad in craigslist under the "men seeking men" section and included my cell phone number. I was very upset at first thinking that now my cell phone number will be online forever, but when I called craigslist to have them remove the ad they said they had already removed it since it was against their acceptable use policy to post cell phone numbers in the adults section...

Anyway, for the few minutes the ad was online, I received about 5 weird phone calls and a couple picture messages as well....looking back at it now I find it funny...it wasn't that funny back then.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

If they back in to parking spots, open the hatch just a hair, and tie every loose item inside to a stationary object with fishing line or dental floss. Leave back hatch/door cracked, when they drive off, everything comes flying out the back!!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

You guys are brutal. Remind me not to piss you off.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

dude, the brake light to horn jumper is about the funniest thing i've ever heard!!!

in high school we used to do some messd up stuff to a buddy's XJ. just little stuff, but it was always a pain in the ass for him. i mixed all the spark plug wires around. i used to crawl underneath and undo the t-case shifter after popping the case in neutral. i'd pull random fuses for little things like the window motors or radio. once i removed all of the lug nuts from the left rear wheel. it rolled about 6 feet before the wheel fell off. i might have taken that a little to far. but the best was when we hot wired it and parked it in the middle of the football field. that was classic.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:56 PM
JK Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aU09WT5rXg&NR=1

at 3:15 funny one
Old 03-18-2010, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can someone explain how to do the horn to the brake thing?

I love that idea.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
We used to turn the shop teacher's MG midget sideways in parking spots all the time. Drove the poor guy nuts waiting for people to come out and leave so he could get wiggled out *L*

When I was on the football team, we did this to the Marching Band Director's car - a mid-90's Toyota Tercel! We would get laps deducted if we "participated"... ah, the good ole' days!
Old 03-18-2010, 07:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kuffaar
sounds like you have been pranked before
I'll git my gun and shoot ya ded if you mess wit my money, woman, dog, John Deere, Jeep, or beer!
Old 03-19-2010, 04:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda
post a craigslist ad in the men for men section for him...oh his phone number too!
fixed it for more LOLs