Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Pranks

Old 03-02-2010, 07:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Jeep Pranks

So I have been thinking about ways to get back at a few buddies of mine. In June last summer they thought it would be funny to take our big huge pile of nicely sized and stacked firewood. Now that would have been funny, had they not burned all of it, especially since we had two more days to go.
So i thought to myself, "self, who would know such ways to seek revenge on people" and then figured who would know better then us Jeepers. My buddies drive Grand Cherokee's the one is on 32's on the street and 35 MT/R Kevlar offroad and the other is running 33" KM's on his V8 GC.

This thread is not just for me, Tell all of us some of your Jeep pranks, or ideas to do so
Old 03-02-2010, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

put a few 'zip ties' on the axel. makes a great sound driving down the road.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:34 PM
JK Newbie

It wasn't a Jeep but a buddy that a few friends were getting back put a bumper sticker on his car. I included a link to the sticker.

http://www.worldflagstickers.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypag e.tpl&product_id=392&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemar t&Itemid=61

Last edited by toad; 03-02-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

You might think that sh!t is funny but when that sticker get put on your Jeep (mine) you get a lil over p/o
Old 03-02-2010, 07:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

We used a high lift jack to put a buddys rig on cinder blocks too high for the jack that he owned, effectively stranding him. That was funny...
Old 03-02-2010, 07:51 PM
JK Junkie

Nice one on the high lift jack, however my best bet would be to get him/his Jeep when he's sleeping. a highlift would be kind of loud no? jacking the Jeep up would work though, and propping it up. i've got alot of time yet.
as for zip ties on the axle? i'm not sure what you mean, and we would be wheeling alot that weekend so i wouldn't want them coming off on the trails, we tread lightly and clean up while we wheel.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Stick pop corn kernals in the radiator. I used to carry a hand full of them in my pocket riding motorcycles for a-holes. Throw them over the shoulder and let them get lodged in the radiator fins.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:22 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hose clamps or sticky wheel weights on the driveshaft will make a "wth is going on" vibration pretty quick.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:49 PM
JK Freak

If they have screw-on radio antennas.....

Unscrew the antenna. Apply 3 turns of teflon tape to the thread of the antenna. Screw it back on. Make sure no excess tape is visible.

Radio reception is now non-existent. The chances of anyone, even a mechanic, figuring out what happened is virtually nil. If you're nice, you may tell them. If they don't deserve a break, don't say a word. They'll replace the radio first. Still no reception. Maybe they will ring-out the antenna and cable with an ohmmeter. If they do, they will figure it's bad and replace it. Of course, you have a whole roll of teflon tape remaining....

If that isn't enough... A mixture of garlic powder, tomato powder and onion powder dumped into the cowl vent will keep their rigs smelling like a cheap pizzeria for months...

My regards,

Widewing
Old 03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Put a couple of marbles in the muffler.