Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep People

Old 01-29-2011, 07:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jeep People

Just an observation, have y'all noticed that Jeep people are just happy go lucky? I don't want to stereotype people, but it seems folks who drive other 4x4's can be total pricks.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeeper's can be pricks too, I guess you just haven't found any yet. Just give it time! There's always pricks wherever you go, unfortunately.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Especially the jeepers who are modded up heavily and think they are better than you..i simply cannot afford to do all the things i want to do. And im not say all modded up jeepers are pricks, dont take it that way!
Old 01-29-2011, 09:45 AM
JK Super Freak

It's always dangerous to stereotype, but generally people who like to be outdoors and are tolerant of a little discomfort also are able to tolerate other people. Obviously not always the case, as I know some that go and do outdoorsy stuff just to get away from people!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:06 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by PG-JKU
It's always dangerous to stereotype, but generally people who like to be outdoors and are tolerant of a little discomfort also are able to tolerate other people. Obviously not always the case, as I know some that go and do outdoorsy stuff just to get away from people!
Indeed.......not that I don't mind doing a little 4 wheelin with a few buddies. But as far as other stuff....fishing, camping, etc... I tend to want to get away from everybody...
Old 01-29-2011, 11:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow not quite the response I was expecting! I'm sure it's all true though. Anyways, I love my jeep and this forum. I have to say with pleasure that so far I haven't found any people here to be pricks; when I asked for technical advice people are always falling over themselves to help.

Back in the day when I had a chevy pickup there was never a chevy wave! there just seems to be more community among the Jeep folks.

Cheers!
Old 01-29-2011, 03:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jimmy-james
Wow not quite the response I was expecting! I'm sure it's all true though. Anyways, I love my jeep and this forum. I have to say with pleasure that so far I haven't found any people here to be pricks; when I asked for technical advice people are always falling over themselves to help.

Back in the day when I had a chevy pickup there was never a chevy wave! there just seems to be more community among the Jeep folks.

Cheers!
Take care man!
Old 01-29-2011, 06:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Post Scratch a Jeeper and...

Yah,Jeep people are great;just remember,if anything's chasing us,I'm tripping YOU!
Old 01-29-2011, 08:26 PM
JK Freak

It's the driving "naked". Who can't be happy doing that?
Old 01-29-2011, 08:46 PM
JK Junkie

Just wait a little while some highly modded prick will pull up next to you and act like a tool. It's happened to me, my son, my daughter, and my dad. They pull up to you or don't even give you a wave back, one guy dissed my JK so much just because it wasn't lifted or anything and called it a mall crawler and all he had was some 35's on some 20's and a small lift...

Other than that TJ guys always wave back or initiate the wave all the time, I just have trouble with JKs waving back.

Quick Reply: Jeep People