Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Part showrooms

Old 03-13-2012, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Part showrooms

Well, it's that time of year where a young man's fancy turns towards the things he loves most.... road trips with the top down and looking at jeep parts/gear. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good shops around Ohio, WV, Kentucky, Indiana, PA, or Michigan that have good show rooms that would make for great day/weekend trips. While I love catalogs and the convenience of ordering on line, but I really like to also be able to look at the parts/gear and see it up close before I decide. I’ve been to the 4WD location in Columbiana OH and I am looking forward to their Jamboree in Sept. but are there any other gatherings in the states listed above where the vendors come and show their wares?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

There should be a lot of stuff to check out at the "bantam jeep festival" in Butler, PA. I think quadratec is a sponsor.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:17 AM
JK Newbie

thanks. I will check this out.

Quick Reply: Jeep Part showrooms