Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Nightmares

Old 01-21-2011, 04:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jeep Nightmares

Anyone else ever had one? Last night I had a nightmare that I started to slide uncontrollably down an ice covered street and totaled my Jeep when I hit a truck on the side of the road...The front grill was pushed back, the front tires had one going straight and one broken and turned inwards...

The weird thing? I live in Houston...our roads NEVER freeze over in the winter! (we don't get that cold but maybe once a year)

I'm sure others have had worse...but nothing like waking up and having to peek out the window of your apartment at 4am to make sure your baby is safe and sound and still tucked in for the night!
Old 01-21-2011, 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Not nightmares about having an accident in my Jeep but I had a few right after I bought mine. I wasn't 100% sure I made the right decision trading in my 1 1/2 year old Infiniti M35X so I kept having dreams about people telling me I was an idiot. However, once I took my Rubi off-road and started my build plans, I had different kind of dreams... LOL!!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 05:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had similar dreams regarding my JK when I am doing a lot of mods and waiting for them to arrive. I have dreamt that the wrong ones came, or I installed one and it fell off when I was driving, etc. Not to conducive to a good nights sleep.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mpkelley20
Not nightmares about having an accident in my Jeep but I had a few right after I bought mine. I wasn't 100% sure I made the right decision trading in my 1 1/2 year old Infiniti M35X so I kept having dreams about people telling me I was an idiot. However, once I took my Rubi off-road and started my build plans, I had different kind of dreams... LOL!!!!
I just had this one recently too... but it was my mother-in-law telling me I made a bad decision and there were better things I could do with that money. Talk about a nightmare!
Old 01-21-2011, 06:14 AM
JK Freak

I was just reading an article about the Compass and how it sucks. That night I dreamed (nightmared?) that I had an offroad Prius. I was wheeling the hell out of it and having a blast. It was horrible! The thing wouldn't even get dirty! It repelled mud! When I woke up I felt dirty...

And that mother-in-law thing actually did happen to me when I bought the Jeep. It sucked.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Kalamari
And that mother-in-law thing actually did happen to me when I bought the Jeep. It sucked.
That's awful
Old 01-21-2011, 06:42 AM
JK Freak

I had a dream that I fell out of my jeep one time LOL
Old 01-21-2011, 07:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

I had a dream I rolled mine the other night. What was really weird is that occurred when I drove over a parking curb.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:50 AM
JK Newbie

I am living my nightmare....I still haven't gotten a new jeep! Soon though....
Old 01-21-2011, 10:52 AM
JK Freak

If anyone has ever had the classic "Waiter's Nightmares" then you know that not even the worst Jeep nightmares can beat a Waiter's Nightmare...

For those if you who don't know what the "Waiter's Nightmare" is...its the reoccurring nightmares you have when you've been waiting tables at a restaurant for a while and you dream that you're the only one working that night and it's super busy and all the customers are b*tching and complaining and you're way in the weeds and food is cold and drinks need refilling and then orders come out wrong and just everything bad that could go wrong goes wrong...*BREATHES*

Yeah...those dreams suck.

Now I'm in a whole new world...I dont have waiter's nightmares anymore...those stopped a couple years ago...but now JEEP NIGHTMARES?!?! UGH!!! Do they ever stop? Or do they get worse and worse like Death Wobble?!

Quick Reply: Jeep Nightmares