Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Lineup

Old 12-09-2006, 03:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JacksJeep
Boy I got to tell you how good it feels to know that there are others who recognize that the Liberty is a just a mall cuiser. I have one and all it is good for its trips to and from the mall. I mean, it barely makes it through the mud puddes. But since it is a Jeep, I thought some of you might be interested in a trip I took to the mall.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/500218
Jack, out frigging standing,...looks like you had a blast & gee wiz, that so called Mall Cruiser had no stores around that I coud see. Again, great job with the your Libby..............
Old 12-09-2006, 07:56 PM
JK Super Freak

I change my mind. Liberty's are ok once some stuff is done to them. :p
Nice rig.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boy I got to tell you how good it feels to know that there are others who recognize that the Liberty is a just a mall cuiser. I have one and all it is good for its trips to and from the mall. I mean, it barely makes it through the mud puddes. But since it is a Jeep, I thought some of you might be interested in a trip I took to the mall.

Well done.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:28 AM
JK Freak

HAHA! Thats awesome. I think that might have silenced a few people... I was cracking up reading that. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bravo! The Liberty does not have the same capability as the Wrangler, but it ain't half bad.

Old 12-10-2006, 07:06 AM
JK Freak

now that is a badass picture!!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:51 AM
JK Newbie

I drove a Libby for about a week while my WJ was gettin body work done. It WAS kinda fun to drive, and I gotta say that I LOVED the steering wheel, kind of a strange thing to like but I really did.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Emoto
Bravo! The Liberty does not have the same capability as the Wrangler, but it ain't half bad.

Holy crap!!!! That's a F***n' crazy shot.

But-cough-I could do better LOL
Old 12-11-2006, 03:14 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Emoto

Ouch ! But ya gotta love a little loose dirt in the radiator - Did ya break anything?
Old 12-11-2006, 05:36 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now THAT is an effective way to make peaople STFU.

I love it, it looks like you had a blast!

Quick Reply: Jeep Lineup