Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Envy

Old 08-13-2012, 02:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most bank will help facilitate the sale and will produce a Bill of Sale for each party. If the buyer is financing, just meet them at their bank, the bank will cut you a check, or can transfer the funds to your bank or the company who has your loan. They can help with the transfer paperwork also. It's not as complicated as it sounds...
Old 08-13-2012, 02:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Envy

I don't envy anyone's jeep, I have mine close to how I like it. I do, however, envy their pockets when I hear some loose change rattle

Just Empty Every Pocket
Old 08-13-2012, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had a Cobra I sold on Craigslist earlier this year- no problems and got exactly west I wanted for it. There's always a few losers to weed out but it wasn't bad.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:07 PM
JK Freak

I would have to agree with others on here, try and sell it as a "private seller" rather than trading in, the stealerships will always try to bottom dollar you. And just as a word of advice, you NEVER get out what you put into it; aftermarket parts mean nothing when trying to resell to dealerships. Good luck though and I do hope you get to experience the life-style known as Jeep!

Quick Reply: Jeep Envy