Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Dead Last in Consumer Satisfaction

Old 08-28-2008, 09:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What do you expect when Soccer Moms are getting out of their SUV's and Mini Vans and into 4 door JK's?
They don't realize they bought an offroad vehicle that mascarades as an SUV.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen several different resale values on the jk and the 3 or 4 mags it has been in has been placed from anywhere from 2nd-4th. But to me it doesn't matter. It is true it is a jeep thing. I have 3 other personal vehicles besides the jk and i am currently selling one of them. I think I won't buy anything other than a wrangler as far a new vehicles go. I will still buy more classic cars but they are what I said classic.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

There's two kinds of people in this world. Jeep people, and everybody else. You either really love jeeps and don't want nuthin else, or you hate em'. There's no in between. The people that actually take time to answer these polls are the soccer moms and (sorry if I offend anybody) mall cruisers. The rest of us are too busy working to get cash for more mods, installing mods, or are out on the trail trying to forget we have to go back to work!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default reply

I agree, I've been very happy with my jeep, its been my happiness Its so much fun to drive... The dealerships on the other hand are another story.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by N2rock
and the irony is that the Wrangler comes in 3rd for highest resale value
Not really: It's only the buyers who are looking for a Wrangler for OFF-ROAD purpose.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:12 AM
J2H
JK Enthusiast

i like them for their dual-purposeness
Old 09-08-2008, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I bet the report was paid for by Hummer or Toyota?:rotflmao2 :
Old 09-08-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Newbie

I HAD PLANS TO BUY EVERY PRODUCT AEV SOLD, GO ENJOY COLORADO, UTAH, WYOMING, MONTANA TO THE FULLEST EXTENT...... THEN, 3 TRANSMISSIONS AND A "FIXED" SHIFTING FORK AND 2 FORWARD GEARS AND A LOT OF CRAP FROM CHRYSLER, THAT THE TRANSMISSION NOISES ARE NOW NORMAL, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE YOUR 4TH TRANSMISSION AND HENCE A LEMON LAW LATER......... DAMN STRAIGHT I'M GOING TO GRIP..... AND MUCH OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY EXPERIENCE @ THE DEALERSHIP, WHICH IF YA READ........THE COMPLAINTS ARE ABOUT THE DEALERSHIP AND THEIR INABILITY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE MECHANICAL ISSUES OF A VAST MAJORITY OF THE PRODUCT AND IN PRODUCT DESIGN THE SMALLER TO THE GREATER = THE WHOLE

I'M WILLING TO PUT UP WITH SOME WIND NOISE AND A STREAM OF WATER FROM A POOR GUTTER DESIGN, BUT DAMN STRAIGHT IF I'M GOING TO PUT UP WITH 3 BAD TRANSMISSIONS AND BUNCH OF SHIT THAT THIS IS NORMAL....... ITS BEEN USED WAY TOO MUCH.

BUT WHAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF IS TO FIND OUT THAT THE PRODUCT I REALLY WANTED FROM JEEP WILL BE AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE, BUT HERE.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/09/08/h...here-but-here/

I CAN ONLY BET THAT WE WILL NEVER SEE THE JT EITHER.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/22/j...s-no-show-car/

SO I'LL JUST SELL THIS P.O.S WRANGLER I HAVE BECAUSE JEEP WILL NOT DO THE RIGHT THING, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS A LIFE TIME POWER TRAIN WARRANTY THATS A JOKE......... AND BUY A MAHINDRA.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/02/11/m...ext-year-dies/

Last edited by HUFFSTER; 09-08-2008 at 06:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Jeep Dead Last in Consumer Satisfaction