Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Dead Last in Consumer Satisfaction

Old 08-26-2008, 07:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08JK
It's a Jeep thing, most people don't understand
+1
Old 08-26-2008, 07:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eng23inelt
Not to mention that Michigan's football team were the chokemasters of college football last year, losing to Appalachian State and The Ohio State Chokeyes!!!!

Appalachian State Football
Old 08-27-2008, 03:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Any one have any" LINKS"
Old 08-27-2008, 07:37 AM
JK Freak

Because i love my Jeep im gunna say you all totally misread that statement. Its a study on Consumer Satisfaction with their Jeep DEALER. My jeep is amazing i love it... the dealer on the other hand would get that low rating.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

First off I'd like to state that I have zero complaints about my JK. If they had asked me about my level of satisfaction I would have told them it's more than I could have ever hoped for.

That being said, this is a customer satisfaction survey. If you don't think people are unhappy with their Jeeps then you aren't paying attention. Look at all the whiners on these boards who are constantly trying to tear it down. WOL should hand out a box of kleenex when you subscribe to the sight.

*whine* Oh there's too much wind noise. The plastic is really cheap and scratches too easy. The metal is cheap and flimsy. What is that squeaking noise? And on and on and on...*whine*

I absolutely love my JK, but apparently not everyone feels as I do. Some people are never satisfied and will always find something to complain about. If we get this many whiners on a sight dedicated to the JK, imagine what kind of response they get from those that are not as enthusiastic about owning a Wrangler in the first place.

Beel
Old 08-28-2008, 12:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Beel_MT
First off I'd like to state that I have zero complaints about my JK. If they had asked me about my level of satisfaction I would have told them it's more than I could have ever hoped for.

That being said, this is a customer satisfaction survey. If you don't think people are unhappy with their Jeeps then you aren't paying attention. Look at all the whiners on these boards who are constantly trying to tear it down. WOL should hand out a box of kleenex when you subscribe to the sight.

*whine* Oh there's too much wind noise. The plastic is really cheap and scratches too easy. The metal is cheap and flimsy. What is that squeaking noise? And on and on and on...*whine*

I absolutely love my JK, but apparently not everyone feels as I do. Some people are never satisfied and will always find something to complain about. If we get this many whiners on a sight dedicated to the JK, imagine what kind of response they get from those that are not as enthusiastic about owning a Wrangler in the first place.

Beel
Just because someone has an issue, doesnt make them a whiner:

inferior interior plastics / hard top leaks / tranny cooling / crappy std bumpers / etc...

these are all key issues which people have all paid money for and shouldnt be as such, and unless people voice issues, nothing will ever evolve and change!

Well Done for being somewhat overtolerant, whether this is to selfjustify or prove to yourself it really was a good buy after all
Old 08-28-2008, 02:58 AM
JK Super Freak

this was a survey and study performed by people that buy starbucks and slow down for pot holes ans like spinning mags

i couldn't give a rats ass if we r dead last they obviously don't drive off road

or can appreciate spending 8 hrs of a day ind mud rocks and water
Old 08-28-2008, 06:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by x5tuu
Just because someone has an issue, doesnt make them a whiner:

inferior interior plastics / hard top leaks / tranny cooling / crappy std bumpers / etc...

these are all key issues which people have all paid money for and shouldnt be as such, and unless people voice issues, nothing will ever evolve and change!

Well Done for being somewhat overtolerant, whether this is to selfjustify or prove to yourself it really was a good buy after all

Thank you for helping make my point. You apparently have issues, as do others. So on the customer satisfaction survey you probably wouldn't give it perfect marks, hence the less than flattering status in this report.

What I don't understand is why some of the board members even drive a Wrangler. If you think it's such a piece of crap why are you driving it? It seems no matter what the subject of a post someone has to chime in with negative comments about the JK or whine about what idiots the engineers are at Jeep.

And yes, I'm just saying all this to justify the purchase. If I keep telling myself what a great vehicle it is, maybe I'll truly start to believe it. I also bought a Rubicon and lifted it so I can make up for my tiny manhood.

So if I'm simply trying to "prove to myself it really was a good buy after all", then does that mean you are convinced you made a mistake with your purchase?

Beel

Last edited by Beel_MT; 08-28-2008 at 06:53 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Beel_MT

Thank you for helping make my point. You apparently have issues, as do others. So on the customer satisfaction survey you probably wouldn't give it perfect marks, hence the less than flattering status in this report.

What I don't understand is why some of the board members even drive a Wrangler. If you think it's such a piece of crap why are you driving it? It seems no matter what the subject of a post someone has to chime in with negative comments about the JK or whine about what idiots the engineers are at Jeep.

And yes, I'm just saying all this to justify the purchase. If I keep telling myself what a great vehicle it is, maybe I'll truly start to believe it. I also bought a Rubicon and lifted it so I can make up for my tiny manhood.

So if I'm simply trying to "prove to myself it really was a good buy after all", then does that mean you are convinced you made a mistake with your purchase?

Beel
have you actually read this thread at all, maybe even just the 1st page perhaps, as on the 1st page you will see my original post which refers to the customer satisfaction report i mailed back, and how it was glowing even though i have "niggles", as thats life - so im obviously not unhappy with my purchase, but as with all things, development comes from changes that need to be made to improve the existing!
Old 08-28-2008, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by x5tuu
have you actually read this thread at all, maybe even just the 1st page perhaps, as on the 1st page you will see my original post which refers to the customer satisfaction report i mailed back, and how it was glowing even though i have "niggles", as thats life - so im obviously not unhappy with my purchase, but as with all things, development comes from changes that need to be made to improve the existing!
Yes, I read the entire thread.

So many of you seem to have your little "niggles", yet you are upset and don't understand how Jeep came in dead last?

If you don't like something you are entitled to voice your opinion. I have no complaints about my Jeep. I haven't been back to the dealer except for the TSB for the brake system and that's only because they sent me a notice.

You and any others are free to whine about all the things you think are wrong with your Jeep. In return I can gripe about all the whiners. Just don't be shocked when someone says, "Boy those Jeep owners must be really unhappy with their purchase, listen to all the complaints."

I'm going to go enjoy my Jeep now.

Beel

Quick Reply: Jeep Dead Last in Consumer Satisfaction