Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep comfort

Old 10-05-2010, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep comfort

Did you ever notice how comfortable the JK is after spending a few hours on your riding mower?

I've got a New Holland LS-55, 20hp, 48" mowing deck. It's old, but it runs like a champ and gets the job done. It takes me about 4hrs for trimming and mowing. But after mowing, I'll move the Jeep out of the drive before I get the blower out. I usually find myself going for a quick drive just because after sitting on the mower, the Jeep ride is so freaking nice.

Now I don't mind the Jeep ride at all, I bought the JK for the Jeep ride. But after riding on that tractor, it's a totally different ride.

Go ahead, try it.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea I know the feeling,
but.... this bumper sticker goes better on my tractor

Old 10-06-2010, 02:07 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

I hate cutting grass. I guess that's why God decided that I'm the primary person to cut the grass at my church. LOL. (I contracted someone to cut my own grass at home). Anyway, yes, after cutting our 5-1/2 acre lot (about half is grass and half is forest), I do notice how much more comfortable the ride in my Jeep is.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I rather enjoy riding my friend's John deere riding mower.. Power steering, hydraulic deck, automatic trans.. not such a bad ride..

but ill take the JK any day
-Christopher

Quick Reply: Jeep comfort