Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

J8 Article by CNN

Old 12-13-2007, 07:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm wondering if its going to have a plastic grill too?
Old 12-13-2007, 01:18 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wayland1985
I wonder where I can pick up that bumper???
You pretty much have that bumper, just strip off all the plastic.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SteelMastiff
Makes me want to slap the taste out of the mouth of a tree hugger... I want a diesel JK; I might just have to stick a Duramax/Alli in my JK when it finds it's way home. Anyone care to loan me $10k.
Don't blame the tree huggers. Blame the Chrysler bean counters and backward facing passenger car driving board members for this one. They're the ones who need the slapping.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:54 PM
JK Freak

Consumer reports is bullssit.... You can pay them to print what you want and to make a test come out the way you want !!!
I was a manufacture rep for Kohler Plumbing Products and another manufacture paid Consumer reports to " accidently leave out the new model Kohler had just spent millions in R+D on....Needless to say the other manufacture coincidently WON consumer reports " best buy" since it did not have to compete with The New Kohler Toilet!!!!! You can take an entire roll of standard (not MEGA) paper in it and it will flush it all ( off the cardboard roll)

Mr Kohler asked Consumer digest to retest the same brands and please include his new model ....... The Kohler won hands down.....

Quick Reply: J8 Article by CNN