Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I've had it!

Old 09-11-2010, 06:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Youri
CosJeeper. You get PAID for the things you do. Why would you complain about it? You're not doing it for free. If you don't like your job, get another one.

And you think your reputation is undeserved? That people just started despising cops for no reason? Open up google and search for police brutality.

Stop tazering grandmas, stop murdering people, stop shooting black people in the back of the head when they're down on the ground, stop planting drugs on people, stop being corrupt, stop lying.

I promise you, you will earn our respect. It won't take much. Just don't be power tripping pigs.
Cops like that are the MINORITY and make the good ones look bad. I don't blame him for being pissed off.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:30 PM
JK Newbie

Remember, don't feed the trolls.

cosJeeper proudly admits he registered just to troll and is never coming back.

Last edited by jsrF1; 09-11-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Of course that officer left. Just like bazzethound left. Cops aren't known for their intellect.

The local police departments in the Bay Area are under all kinds of serious investigations of corruption and violence. Here's an article about a recent cop stealing coke, in order to do it herself, that was supposed to be used as evidence in a case. This cop took coke and then helped prosecute coke users. What a loser.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-04-2...nd-prosecutors

Here's the drunk cop who plowed through cyclists. The article leaves out that he had a recent DUI and passed out when he murdered the cyclists and that he was never tried for MURDER like anyone else would have been. What a loser:

http://www.policeone.com/officer-mis...lists-kills-2/

Here's info about the recent killing by an officer. What a loser:

http://www.examiner.com/race-justice...of-oscar-grant

All of this is recent. When will the police violence end? And, their enormous salaries and benefits are well, thievery in my opinion.

I will continue to not hold any special respect for cops until the violence and frankly, stupidity, ends and they cut their salaries and benefits in half and their guns are taken away.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Deleting this thread would be censoring the truth, which is part of the problem. Perhaps move this thread to another forum, but don't delete it.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Listen, my uncle has been a Sherriff for 20 years and yes he hit his ex long ago. Some cops like any of us come from different backgrounds. He since then has grown tremendously and doesn't drink anymore. Lot's of cops are YES, alcoholics I'd be as well for all the shit they deal with and see. Yes they get paid for it but if I were a cop I'd be more like Dexter everyday

Always good and bad in anything. The douche cop in Hippie Missoula was wrong. I bet there's super hick F350's out there that are WAY bigger than OP's jeep.

And it's sad this happens to good people but it does and will forever!!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

wow man thats messed up
Old 09-11-2010, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spartan99
Of course that officer left. Just like bazzethound left. Cops aren't known for their intellect.

The local police departments in the Bay Area are under all kinds of serious investigations of corruption and violence. Here's an article about a recent cop stealing coke, in order to do it herself, that was supposed to be used as evidence in a case. This cop took coke and then helped prosecute coke users. What a loser.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-04-2...nd-prosecutors

Here's the drunk cop who plowed through cyclists. The article leaves out that he had a recent DUI and passed out when he murdered the cyclists and that he was never tried for MURDER like anyone else would have been. What a loser:

http://www.policeone.com/officer-mis...lists-kills-2/

Here's info about the recent killing by an officer. What a loser:

http://www.examiner.com/race-justice...of-oscar-grant

All of this is recent. When will the police violence end? And, their enormous salaries and benefits are well, thievery in my opinion.

I will continue to not hold any special respect for cops until the violence and frankly, stupidity, ends and they cut their salaries and benefits in half and their guns are taken away.
Yes these bad cops exist and it sucks! But there are good cops out there. I know some of them. I feel bad for the cops that mean well that might read this thread. Then I feel great if the shitty cops who read this maybe have an epiphany. Quit fucking with the innocent
Old 09-12-2010, 05:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Youri
I don't feel bad for a 'good cop' that's just trying to do a good job who gets offended because people think he's scum.

The police can police themselves, yet they don't, they have some sick sense of 'brotherhood' which just means 'cover each other when we do illegal stuff and abuse our positions of authority'.

The cop that hassled the original poster has a bunch of co-workers and a boss.

Why doesn't the boss fire him? Why don't his 'good cop co-workers' file complaints against him? Why don't they make it impossible for him to work there?

They all tolerate his abuse and that makes them just as bad as him.

Well, let me spin this since I'm in that kinda mood.

MOST Jeepers are great people who respect private property and the rules as far as tearing up land. BUT you have the few that disregard that and do what they want, giving the good guys a bad name.

So by YOUR reasoning, YOU are just another one of those hotshot, redneck jeepers who likes to break the rules. (no offense to any rednecks out there).

Just sayin.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BIGBEAR
I was a cop for six years. This guy you described is the primary reason I moved away from that career choice. Some of these cops get a bigger head than needed to accomplish their jobs. Makes me sick!
Ive been one for 16 years and I aint never done anything that ridiculous! Did you tick someone off lately?? Maybe they called some bogus tip in on you? Sounds like he was just out of the academy. Go to court, he asked consent to "look" and thats what he did. Did he ever say "search"?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RichRock
I worked with cops and in the criminal legal system for almost 30 years. Looks like other posters have nailed the probable cause issue correctly. I just want to add that although there are a lot of cops like this guy, who make up things when they feel their "authority" threatened, there are also many men and women in law enforcement who do their job fairly, courteously, and bravely. Incidents like this one make their lives difficult too.
Thank your RichRock!

Quick Reply: I've had it!