Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I've had it!

Old 09-09-2010, 06:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unfuckingbelievable!!!

Well brother...I was just eatin' breakfast next to two of my buddies who are cops, a State Trooper and a hard-ass who's a Chicago Copper that works in the ghetto ...and while I was reading this, I almost choked on the putrid-ass eggs I was eating! ...so, they asked why I had a foolish look on my face...and then I spun the laptop around and let them read what you wrote. Here's what they said, unoffically of course, but VERBATIM, simultaneously and in stereo as they obviously finished reading this at the same time: "fuck that dumbass!" ...then, this gets even better...the ATF/DEA boys were in the booth behind us...one of them commented, "obviously a background check gone bad...some stupid fuckin' department gave badges to two retards!"

I apologize to you as well...what fuckin' shit!

Last edited by kRaZyKoWaL; 09-09-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kRaZyKoWaL
Well brother...I was just eatin' breakfast next to two of my buddies who are cops, a State Trooper and a hard-ass who's a Chicago Copper that works in the ghetto ...and while I was reading this, I almost choked on the putrid-ass eggs I was eating! ...so, they asked why I had a foolish look on my face...and then I spun the laptop around and let them read what you wrote. Here's what they said, unoffically of course, but VERBATIM, simultaneously and in stereo as they obviously finished reading this at the same time: "fuck that dumbass!" ...then, this gets even better...the ATF/DEA boys were in the booth behind us...one of them commented, "obviously a background check gone bad...some stupid fuckin' department gave badges to two retards!"

I apologize to you as well...what fuckin' shit!
^ x 2. There are still great lawenforcers out there . Sorry about your bad experience .
Old 09-09-2010, 11:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Douche!!!!

What a F'n douche. 1 mph over the limit ???? I've been a cop since I was 22 years old, now I'm forty.... This guy is just a F'n douche bag....radars have a tolerance of + or - 1 mph from the factory when manufactured.....
Old 09-09-2010, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they need to meet that 'quota' / revenueeeeeeeee $$
Old 09-09-2010, 11:48 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JeepaRoo
these days any time im approached by an officer i automatically grab the droid and start recording.....

in fact ive started recording anything that could have legal implications... just too many ways to electronically alter documents, fake conversations, etc for my tastes...

Police officers sometimes just have a bad attitude about Jeeps in general.. they automatically think everyone in a Jeep(especially a younger guy) is a run-wild sort that will make mud tracks in people's yards, go blasting through cornfields, drive across medians ,etc.. and that those "derelicts" need "toned down" at every opportunity...

-Christopher
I believe any voice recording must be done with permission or with a court order to be done legally. Be careful.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:10 PM
JK Newbie

thats just a disgusting example of a cop over extending his authority imo, no offense to any other officers, but you can't take advantage of those you are charged with protecting. someone needs to take some sort of ethics course.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tslewisz
I believe any voice recording must be done with permission or with a court order to be done legally. Be careful.
I believe this to be true too but...many of the cop cruiser camera setups are also set up with sound. Wouldn't this fall into the same category?

There are bad cops just like there are bad Jeepers. Sorry to hear about your problem and I hope you get some positive results from your research.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not the case in any state other than IL, MA, or MD. These three states are the only ones who are twisting wiretapping laws to arrest people who film the police. If you are on public property you can film anything you can see from said public property legally. With or without peoples consent. You have no reasonable expectation of privacy outside of your home.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Tell them ur on a new tv reality show

Tell them ur on a reality tv show,and they are on camera . Just make shure you have cameras vissable in different locations of the jeep. Have a bumper sticker saying , smile ur on Youtube right now.
(power to the people)on

A buddie of mine was in an accident and they just bought the camcorder , was filming in the car and a woman cut them off at a red light . They plowed into her and she told the cop that she had the right of way and was in that lane the hole time. My buddy said that she was lying and had the proof on the camcorder . The officer seen the video and seen that she cut them off . She was sited the ticket.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BStelling
I was parked in the parking lot outside of my dorm where everybody else is parked. What I don't understand is that there is a quite heavily modded FJ that was about five spots down from me and he's got 37's and what looks like a 5 in lift and he was ON the line. I didn't see him snooping through his truck. I however was parked at the far end with the curb on one side of me and as far over on my left to prevent being door dinged. In no way was I breaking any laws that I can find. I had a 50/50 idea on what my rights are and this definitely was bullshit. You can bet your life on it I got all of his badge information, name and all the other details. Tomorrow I'm going in and will be getting this all sorted out. This is just outrageous.
FYI- If you were on college or university property unless they have a standing aggreement with your college or university, it is considered private property and they need a warrant or permission to be on the premise. If they allowed them on, complain to your ombudsperson, Student Government and and Dean of students. 8 years in Residence life staff comes in handy.

Quick Reply: I've had it!