Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I've had it!

Old 09-13-2010, 09:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I've had it!

I'm not writing a friggin book here...and your still a moron

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2010, 10:08 AM
JK Super Freak

You know what, its too late. Morons like spartan and youri come on here making broad generalizations about a whole profession. Then people want to tell me to calm down...screw them.

I know cops that have been shot, cops that have been maimed and cops that have been killed. All these guys were good guys just doin their job...then some asshole like spatan or youri has the nerve to call ALL cops pigs?? F@$5 them both, they can both rot in hell

Its real honorable to pick on a profession of people who's job it is to help people and keep them safe. And you pick on them while sitting behind a safe little computer...you 2 are f'n pathetic

Old 09-13-2010, 10:55 AM
JK Freak

Holy Crap... no pun intended. This thread was as exhausting to read as the Qu'ran burning one. Basically you have morons in the world that generalize an entire profession, religion, gender, nationality etc... based on the actions of a few.

The fact is that if the rest of the world used "their" rationale, all of us in this forum will be associated with their ignorance and stupidity just for being JK owners...
Old 09-13-2010, 11:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got an idea, lets just tell all the power tripping cops where "Just Jeepin It" parks his Jeep so they can find REAL contraband in someone's vehicle (granted he found a spot to hide his stash)

But yeah...we should probably be more friendly to each other...I'm not asking to hold hands...but maybe we can all just go front bumper to back bumper?
Old 09-13-2010, 11:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Guess what jackass...its a friggin internet forum, not a spelling bee...

I didn't know you had a kid, I feel sorry for him. I also feel sorry for your mother for raising such a POS

Old 09-13-2010, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

its funny how petty people get when they realize how retarded their argument really is...

"well, the argument isn't going in my favor. *genius though* i'll make fun of his spelling! now people will realize that i'm the one with the superior argument! man i should really, really pat myself of the back."

seriously though, characterizing an entire profession in that way is just a tad bit ridiculous. seems to me that a special portion of the country decides to pitch a fit when things don't go their way...so whos really childish here?
Old 09-13-2010, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

i bet all of you people that are saying it is wrong to broadly generalize a profession are guilty of making a generalization at some point in your lives.......i manage a car dealership, and according to most everyone on this forum anyone who works at a "stealership" is automatically a con-artist and a scumbag. that being said, i agree that there are good and bad people no matter what group you are discussing. the police are no exception. i have a bunch of friends on the police force and i like / respect them all. they are good family men.

Old 09-13-2010, 01:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Sad.

If all cops were as such .....I think they would have just beat the shit out of his ass on the side of the road.......then planted some dope on the nearest black man.....while getting back in their cruiser while drinking a six pack of beer (because they are alcoholics) ....writing a few tickets to the incocent people of the world (because they can) and then going home to beat their wives ....and their dog ....(just for fun!)

Seriously

"Can't we all just get along?"
Old 09-16-2010, 08:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mskh20
No disrespect intended, but you are wrong. Different states handle this in different ways.
Depending upon the state then yes you are correct. Im from Maryland and have worked wiretaps for many years. Maryland, along with many other states have one party consent. But that is only for certain enumerated crimes i.e., rape robbery, drug violations, murder, kidnapping, etc. It doesnt sound like any of those crimes are occuring here. The federal government also follows the one party consent guidlines
Old 09-16-2010, 08:56 PM
JK Jedi

A wiretap is a different animal than recording a face to face conversation (at least it is here in Nevada where I am a practicing attorney). In Nevada, I can record you talking directly to me in person without your knowledge and without obtaining consent from you. If you called me on the phone, however, it is a crime for me to record that conversation without your express consent.

Edit: had to fix a typo, sorry.

Quick Reply: I've had it!