Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I've had it!

Old 09-12-2010, 06:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Danny4652
LINDA TRIPP

Video yes / Audio NO!
No disrespect intended, but you are wrong. Different states handle this in different ways.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cosJeeper
I'm a cop and a former 3x TJ owner and current JK owner. I just joined the site and was just getting some time to post some stuff up. Thanks for making my decision to find another site a little easier.

Frankly I'm sure as I take a shit in the morning that not one of you assholes has the balls to call me pig to my face

I work my ass off to serve and protect. Just for your information I don't beat my wife or write people useless tickets. I write assholes for every single possible charge I can find, and take pictures of what I see so that when we go to court, your ass loses. The polite respectful one's usually get a shiny new warning. I also audio record all contact so that when you lie on the stand, I can be sure to point that out to the judge.

60 hour work weeks, blood, piss and shit in my car every night, bar fights, child abuse killings, animal cruelty, 12 year old kid stabbing school mate, fighting, getting spit on, getting complaints cause your precious innocent 16 year old daughter got caught fucking in the mall parking lot while smoking pot and drunk. Like I really need to read more bullshit then I see every night on a site I come to for advice and entertainment.

Next time you get in that car accident, call a plumber. Wife getting raped, the Schwan's man is around the corner. Kid stole your mail and is using your ID to get himself a nice new xbox, gees wish i could help, but hey the clerk at 7-11 has some free time.

You people assume the poster was giving an accurate, truthful depiction of the event. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a little more to it then just his side.

Let the rain of juvenile reply's begin. I won't be reading them, I'll find a new set of adult's to converse with. I'm a little saddened the admins haven't put a stop to this.
X2....
Old 09-12-2010, 06:52 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Youri
CosJeeper. You get PAID for the things you do. Why would you complain about it? You're not doing it for free. If you don't like your job, get another one.

And you think your reputation is undeserved? That people just started despising cops for no reason? Open up google and search for police brutality.

Stop tazering grandmas, stop murdering people, stop shooting black people in the back of the head when they're down on the ground, stop planting drugs on people, stop being corrupt, stop lying.

I promise you, you will earn our respect. It won't take much. Just don't be power tripping pigs.
Hey mr. construction guy...stop ripping people off. stop hiding your crappy work with plaster and paint. quit over ordering and taking the extra home for you side job... back up your work and do it right the first time... start doing that and we'll start respecting you....

He wasn't complaining about his job. He was addressing the assholes who generalize and lump all officers into the same pool. You are obviously a turd and have had run ins with the law. As will most turds you argument stinks.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by spartan99
I'm not so sure I'd bother fighting the ticket. He's a cop and has access to your personal information. You want that nut job after you, with the law on his side? What if he shows up at your house one day and blows your head off? Pay the ticket and just be thankful that's all that happened to you. Think of all the people who've been killed and racially harrassed by cops and crap like that. If all you do is have to pay some money, be thankful.
Haha, do we live in communist China? I'd fight it purely on principle. Retaliation be damned. I wouldn't appease anyone. Haven't we learned not to appease yet?
Old 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Youri
Did this dude seriously just use "your" instead of "you're" twice when calling someone a moron?

Hey mr. construction guy...stop ripping people off. stop hiding your crappy work with plaster and paint. quit over ordering and taking the extra home for you side job... back up your work and do it right the first time... start doing that and we'll start respecting you....

I'm not looking for respect and I'm not complaining that people think I'm some asshole that wakes them up at 7 in the morning with my makita. If I was a cop, I wouldn't complain that people think I'm a dick.
your still a moron...no matter how I write it...

No one is complaining that people think they are a dick. They're complaining that morons like yourself are making sweeping generalizations about thousands in a profession who put their lives on the line everyday to protect the people they serve...

I'm sure your just bitter cuz you have been stroked a few times while speeding...and with the type of attitude you have towards cops, i'm sure you will get stroked again.

Try showing a little respect for cops and you might get a little back. Unless your doing something rediculous almost all the cops I know will cut you a break if you are respectful...

Then again, your too much of a moron to take that advise...let us know when you get stroked again so I can have a good laugh....jack ass
Old 09-12-2010, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

really guys? this is pathetic.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:17 PM
JK Freak

guys, guys, GUYS! Come on seriously? This needs to stop. Maybe I should have never started this thread in the first place but I did not start it so that people could begin bashing on the cops. To satisfy both sides of the argument, yes, there are cops out there that exercise their authority a little too much and can be dicks at times but they are Far and Wide apart. I've been really busy trying to get this mess sorted out so I'll keep you guys updated. But please guys, after reading this entire thread countless times, it's beginning to look like a bunch of KIDS bashing each other back and forth. If you don't like this thread or what is being said on it, just simply don't read it and go on to the next one. Thats all it takes. Be the bigger man and don't add fuel to the fire. To our fellow police officers out there, I apologize for this thread being started as it was not intended to get you guys bashed on/heated up about things. Have a good night guys

Bryson
Old 09-12-2010, 08:48 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bstelling
i had this in the back of my mind but, in the end i never said it. I know i should have but i was just in a hurry and never thought about bringing it up. What i don't understand is why he thought he had to check through my truck because of those black boxes. Maybe he thought since it was on a universities campus that i was hiding something

I really dont give a shit now. I'm bringing his ass down.
kick his ass seabass!!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 08:51 PM
JK Freak

uh......
Old 09-13-2010, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Youri, it's pointless. We're "douches" and "morons," remember? If they're willing to converse with "douches" or "morons," what does thta tell you about them? And knowing that, why would you want to converse further with them? Lol... I probably just lost them with that one. :rotfl mao2:

Quick Reply: I've had it!