Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Insurance$$$$

Old 01-28-2008, 06:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bikerglen
x3 on USAA if you can get it. ..
They won't insure my dirt bike though.

Funny: I had them quote both a BMW M roadster and the Jeep. The Jeep was about $100 / year more than the 330HP roadster.

-Glen
I called them on insuring a boat, and they 'partnered' with Geico for the boat...
I also called when I was choosing between 'vette, mustang, charger, f350... mustang was far more than charger and 350... (all 3 new) but went with the 'vette... cheapest of the 4 (its a couple years older) and, well, its a 'vette.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:15 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eaglemikeo
I called them on insuring a boat, and they 'partnered' with Geico for the boat...
I also called when I was choosing between 'vette, mustang, charger, f350... mustang was far more than charger and 350... (all 3 new) but went with the 'vette... cheapest of the 4 (its a couple years older) and, well, its a 'vette.
I should call them again sometime about the dirt bike. It's currently through Progressive for about $10/month.

I think the 'vette on average has a more mature following than the mustang and thus probably a better accident / collision repair history than the mustang. That's probably the case with the Roadster vs the Jeep too.

-Glen

Quick Reply: Insurance$$$$