Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I'm tired to read this

Old 03-28-2010, 10:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by db99wj
I am getting this knocking in my B pillar up near where the seatbelt comes out, anybody know what that is?

It's your door latch, get some black electrical tape it will fix the noise.

Ok, I sprayed some WD40 on it it didn't work, I adjusted the door latch, added white lithium grease and it is still making the noise. The sound comes from around where my ear is, I can't figure this out. Anybody?

Seriously, get black electrical tape, put tape here and wrap it around a few times <insertpicture>, and it will fix it. Mine has lasted 6 months, and I haven't had to replace the tape yet, it will work.

Ok, I took this piece of crap to the dealership and they adjusted my striker, they put some other type of grease on it, it was quiet for a week, noise is back. I can't handle this anymore, anybody know a good lawyer that handles lemon vehicles?
Hilarious!
Old 03-30-2010, 05:43 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by ECHO
even more when they don't tell you what they already have and there signature is blank
Yup, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
Old 03-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Yoda
Yup, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

...says the man with the blank signature!

I dont have my mods listed in mine either, to much to list, so i just update my profile with it, i figure if anyone is interested they can look there, but i wholeheartedly agree with the point. "i have a ton of money how do I spend it???" but dont say what they have...

Easy, send it to another forum member that knows what they want, your problem gets solved and someone else gets a happy day. It's a two-fer.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:37 PM
JK Freak

The what should I spend my money on next ones are to much. If its that hard for you to figure out what to spend your hard earned money on how about you send me the money so I can buy the lightforce 170s I want.

Ha, HappyCurmudgeon we think a like.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:35 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by memedya
Grown men bitching about something they do not like on interwebz.
Who are you calling "Grown men"?

Maybe it's the folks that say "I would buy another Jeep in an instant" in one thread and then rant, hate and go into grudge mode against Chrysler in the following thread.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:44 PM
JK Junkie

"Where can I get a Greenpeace tire cover?"
Old 05-05-2010, 12:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kupost
"Where can I get a Greenpeace tire cover?"
I was about to complain to you about thread necromancy....but I found myself laughing before I could hit the reply button, had to move the mouse over to the "reply with quote"

Might as well go ahead and add the rest of his famous topics:

"Where do I stash my weed"

-and-

"Waaah my dad bought me a Jeep and its only 2wd!"
Old 05-05-2010, 12:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by db99wj
I am getting this knocking in my B pillar up near where the seatbelt comes out, anybody know what that is?

It's your door latch, get some black electrical tape it will fix the noise.

Ok, I sprayed some WD40 on it it didn't work, I adjusted the door latch, added white lithium grease and it is still making the noise. The sound comes from around where my ear is, I can't figure this out. Anybody?

Seriously, get black electrical tape, put tape here and wrap it around a few times <insertpicture>, and it will fix it. Mine has lasted 6 months, and I haven't had to replace the tape yet, it will work.

Ok, I took this piece of crap to the dealership and they adjusted my striker, they put some other type of grease on it, it was quiet for a week, noise is back. I can't handle this anymore, anybody know a good lawyer that handles lemon vehicles?
LOL

Thanks.... the search engine worked
Old 05-05-2010, 01:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

"anything from the spelling nazis

...anything from the search nazis

...anything from the anti-newbie nazis"

and "it's a Jeep thing."

and anything about the Jeep wave.

And anything about whether someone's a real Jeeper, whether they "just don't get it," etc.

Any negativity directed at anyone, pretty much. All other questions or comments are welcome in my book, from the highly technical to the very basic.

* Great thread by the way.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:44 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rawb77
I was about to complain to you about thread necromancy....but I found myself laughing before I could hit the reply button, had to move the mouse over to the "reply with quote"

Might as well go ahead and add the rest of his famous topics:

"Where do I stash my weed"

-and-

"Waaah my dad bought me a Jeep and its only 2wd!"
Check out the first page of the thread. I'm on it

Quick Reply: I'm tired to read this