Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I'm pissed and need your help

Old 11-21-2011, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm pissed and need your help

I just got my '12 JKU 3 months ago and already had someone run into my side mirror and someone left their paint on my Jeep while parked . What you would recommend I buy to protect people from hitting my Jeep while parked. Really I want some thing that would damage their car if they hit my side or mirror with minimal to mine?
Old 11-21-2011, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

3 words.

BIG ASS DOG.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by saceone
3 words.

BIG ASS DOG.
haha something I don't have to feed. That is good for someone trying to break in though. I was looking more into like nerf bars or if anyone has any better ideas than mine. A doberman would be pretty hoss though
Old 11-21-2011, 11:36 AM
JK Newbie

Hang a big ass hammer from your rearview mirror with a note that says "You ding mine, I ding yours!" :-)
Old 11-21-2011, 11:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tube fenders, full width front and rear bumpers, and rock rails that stick out a long way. Leave them all unpainted so that they rust a little bit. Then people will have to damage their vehicles on your armor before they get to your sheet metal
Old 11-21-2011, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

Sorry that happened Your best bet is trail armor, bumpers, rock rails with guards, etc, but this type of thing could always happen. Make sure you have good insurance on it.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by w squared
Tube fenders, full width front and rear bumpers, and rock rails that stick out a long way. Leave them all unpainted so that they rust a little bit. Then people will have to damage their vehicles on your armor before they get to your sheet metal
x2, when I had my old jeep I put rock rails on that stuck out a bit. Within a week I noticed that there was some paint on my rail. Figured someone opened their door on me.... I can bet they have a nice ding on their door... Armor up!!
Old 11-21-2011, 11:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

35" tires (or 37" if you dare) and a 3-4" lift will take care of your problems and some ACE rock rails/sliders. Your jeep will look amazing and you won't have to worry about
A-holes again!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2758442509.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	239874  

Last edited by robsjeep9; 11-21-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:54 AM
JK Freak

Daggers and Poop!

You'll need three things for this mod:

* Duct Tape
* Daggers
* Poop

Step 1 - you'll want to poop into a bucket or some other type of portable container.

Step 2 - stick the dagger into the poop until the blad is all covered. now move the dagger into a zip lock bag or some other sealable small storage device.

Step 3 - once the poop has froze onto the dagger, duct tape them onto the mirrors, and any other area you want to protect.

The Poopy-Dagger does a few things. FIRST it will cut up the car AND smear poop deep into the cut of the car that comes in contact with it. The cuts will be deep and poop will be smeared into the cuts lasting for ever and ever.

The Poopy-Dagger will also keep punk ass kids from walking to close to your Jeep. If they do, they'll be cut and poop will automatically be inserted into the cut which is a 98% guarentee of infection setting in immediately.

Old 11-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

As said once you lift it you will put it out of the door ding range from many cars. Or you can just park a mile away from everyone else like I do lol

Quick Reply: I'm pissed and need your help