Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I'm a little confused...

Old 08-19-2011, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jhol111964
That would be difficult, since the wrangler was the replacement for the CJ5 and CJ7?
My bad - How about ruin the brand. I don't know the history as well as others - i was in a 67 Bronco at the time. He abused me constantly
Old 08-19-2011, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Notakar
Remember that the forum is larger than most cities and towns. Treat us as you would people in your hometown. Acknowledge and/or ignore as necessary.
Great words of wisdom, and I agree with you 100% as well as the OP. I agree with those that have talked about trolls and sensitive individuals that fail to see the harassment that can be fun, but instead take it personally. Sometimes people don't use enough of these : rock: to make their point as a joke. Technology forums are that way- there will always be some that engage negatively and it is sad it has to be that way, but like Notakar said- acknowledge and/or ignore as necessary! Great words of wisdom.

Quick Reply: I'm a little confused...