Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I'm in!

Old 03-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Jeb
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had the jeep for 2 weeks now- and it's my favorite vehicle ever. I love it. The only problem is that I've had to travel (work) quite a bit, so I haven't had the chance to A) take it offroad and B) change anything.

I did manage to lose the steelies and get these... another Massachusetts Jeeper generously gave them to me (with brand new stock tires) for $350. Not the ProComps I want, but still... better.

I like the wheels (even though they are just the slightly upgraded stock wheels). I'm thinking they'd look cool with a dark gray powdercoat. I assume $350 was a steal (for 5)... am I right? I get the feeling he coud have asked for quite a bit more, but - like many jeepers - was happy to help out an enthusistic noob. He was a really awesome guy with a lot of good ideas for my JK.

I'm going to VT this weekend for my first wheeling, and I'm pumped. I'll post some pics when I can.

*This post is a little lame, but forgive me. I've been sitting in JFK airport for three hours.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think your JK is glad you bought him (or her).. It looks like the front wheel is smiling!