Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I want that bumper

Old 08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want that bumper

Ok I was looking around on this site when i found a link that lead me to someting on youtube showing the UK's version of the jk. Now the first thing that i noticed was the difference in the front bumper our version has more of a gap between the fender and the bumper. So my question is , where would I find someone besides chrysler that sells it aftermarket or where would i find the bumper period . http://www.jeep.co.uk/jeep/vehicle.aspx?ID=270,2
Old 08-07-2007, 03:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just put "JK bumper" in your search engine and hold on.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry to hijack your thread, but couldn't help noticing the "Economic Diesel Engine" plug on the UK site :sad:

That lizard skit is pretty neat too! Not sure I like the bumper so much..
Old 08-08-2007, 11:42 PM
JK Newbie

the bumper sucks big time!! it extends out so far.. today I was parking and hit a pole you need to be constantly aware of just how far the bumper sticks out. Ill be replacing myne with a AEV or something similar asap if you want to pay shipping from Australia I could sell you myne (maybe I shouldnt be telling you I hit a pole)! If you see more pics of it you probally wouldnt want one.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by daveaus
the bumper sucks big time!! it extends out so far.. today I was parking and hit a pole you need to be constantly aware of just how far the bumper sticks out. Ill be replacing myne with a AEV or something similar asap if you want to pay shipping from Australia I could sell you myne (maybe I shouldnt be telling you I hit a pole)! If you see more pics of it you probally wouldnt want one.
I agree about the length but it would fold up a pedestrian nicely without them hitting my hood or grill.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:16 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by only_in_my_jeep
I agree about the length but it would fold up a pedestrian nicely without them hitting my hood or grill.
LOL I hate that mess too.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SuTech
LOL I hate that mess too.
I was wondering if anyone would catch that. I am actually not serious about pedestrians but in reality I wonder if it would help if you did hit something like a deer. I am moving about 20 miles further out into the country and the deer population while high here gets higher near the bean and corn fields.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:43 PM
JK Newbie

Default can anybody help out

anyone not in the us that can get me a vin on a jk made in the uk or that part#, spoke with the parts manager at the dealership here in indiana, and he told me that the bumper was manufactured in the united states for export only(i know such a great help), well now knowing that , I have tried numerous times to contact someone to see if he could get me that part# and , well thats why i am here, so anyone can get me the vin or part number on a jk in the UK or Germany , anywhere but the Americas !
Old 10-15-2007, 07:47 PM
JK Newbie

If you arranged shipping I could sell you myne, if your interested send me a PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that bumper is sweet. its so big and could fit a ton of lights + a winch would make way for a sweet setup!

Quick Reply: I want that bumper