Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I think my gf loves my Jeep more than she loves me.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Buy the ring anywhere, and then get something relatively inexpensive (*bites fist*) from Tiffany's, and put the ring inside the box.

Hopefully your gf isn't the type who can tell if something is fake from a mile away. My girlfriend can spot a fake Gucci bag on a girl from 300 yards away at a mall.

I'm screwed.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:05 PM
JK Junkie

Tiffany rings are over the top priced and the girl shouldn't be worrying about where it came from that's not the point of the ring in the first place... Your argument about saving $$$ from fuel economy seems to make more sense and sounds like a more sound idea as to why you'd be getting rid of it in the first place. Keep the Jeep for wheeling and buy an econobox for the commuting. No Ring, Keep Jeep, Better fuel! win win
Old 12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
JK Freak

how about just stay single and play field...thats an option and you get to keep your jeep
Old 12-02-2009, 01:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Keep the Jeep and spring for a quality stone from bluenile.com or something Beware if you marry her you could end up like Tiger Woods having her beat the crap out of you with a golf club as you're trying to drive off in your slow Jeep.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:34 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just buy some nice shiney ring.....

D-rings for the Jeep! The Jeep's your Girl!!
Old 12-02-2009, 01:44 PM
JK Newbie

Location: Memphis, TN (originally and eventually Lake Charles, LA)

my sig. other loves Tiffany as well. We were thinking about a ring from there because after looking around there definitely seems to be a difference. They also tout this war diamond safe deal, but I'm always skeptical of that kind of stuff. Fortunately, prudence won out when she couldn't get too excited about any of their settings. That, and the fact that they are so amazingly more expensive than other diamonds.

I think it's awesome that she loves the Jeep, though a brand new JK might get you 2 carats on their basic setting. THAT'S something to think about.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Your all missin it....She wants to keep the jeep....he doesn't, maybe she shouldn't marry HIM.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:02 PM
JK Freak

if you hear the word "tiffany" turn around and run like hell, she'll be expensive as all get out in the long run, with coach, gucci, etc. and eventually have ur shit!!! (and prolly the jeep since she likes it so much)
Old 12-02-2009, 02:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes she could spot a fake one a mile away. I don't think she's being materialistic, I think she's just being a woman.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:08 PM
JK Newbie

Location: Memphis, TN (originally and eventually Lake Charles, LA)

Originally Posted by Detonatorunlimited
Your all missin it....She wants to keep the jeep....he doesn't, maybe she shouldn't marry HIM.
Classic!! hahahaha

Quick Reply: I think my gf loves my Jeep more than she loves me.