Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I think I found my first jeep...

Old 12-12-2011, 06:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jrivejeep
WHOOOOOO HOOOOO!!

ht tp://www.allstarautomotive.com/VehicleDetails/used-2007-Jeep-Wrangler-4WD_2dr_Sahara-Baton_Rouge-LA/1200393133"]http://www.allstarautomotive.com/VehicleDetails/used-2007-Jeep-Wrangler-4WD_2dr_Sahara-Baton_Rouge-LA/1200393133

I've been looking hard for a good deal on a jeep around here in my price range and I think I may have found it. It's a 2007 sahara with 68,000 miles for only 15000. According to the carfax report it's had two accidents with "minor" front end damage. I looked it over at the dealership today and all I could find was that the front plastic bumper was a little banged up. You can see the damage in the pictures. There are a couple extremely minor scratches along the painted fender, but I also saw the the back tailgate had two dents at the very top (like where the soft top flap begins) is this normal wear and tear? Everything else looked great. I'm going to try and test drive it tomorrow and see how it rides. It's a standard (not sure why it says automatic on the site) and has no mods from what I can tell. I'm thinking the previous owner bumped into two different people and figured they'd trade up for a newer prettier car rather than replace the front bumper.

So what do you guys think?

I'd post pics of what I saw today but can't put em up here yet.

HOPE THIS WORKS OUT
Says price drop from 19,980. Haha I paid 19,980 for a 07 2dr last year. Mine had 27k on the odo. Nice find!

Quick Reply: I think I found my first jeep...