Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I need ur help

Old 11-06-2008, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need ur help

Ok first of all i am thinking of getting rid of the stock bumper ang getting a new stubby bumper. I am a BIG fan of the Pure Jeep stubby bumper. The problem is that i dont want to (or cant) buy one. So what i will do is make a home made copy of the Pure Jeep bumper.

So......... what im asking for is that if it is possible for any Pure Jeep bumper owner to give me a detailed sketch or at least dimenssions of the bumper, that would HELP ME ALOT. I want it to look EXACTLY like it.

I know appreciation wont do much, but i would REALY REALY appreciate it if someone helped me out with this.

thanks guys i know what im asking for is hard, but please help ur fellow jeeper
Old 11-06-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

cant really help you, but is that your jeep in your gallery? that bumper looks pretty close
Old 11-06-2008, 03:28 PM
JK Freak

How bout the bulldog fab custom...the options are only limited to your imagination....

Old 11-06-2008, 04:09 PM
JK Freak

I like the bumper you have on it
Old 11-06-2008, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Here's mine it's not a sketch but an actual picture. BTW where do you live in Va.

Those are about the best pictures I have of the bumper PM if you want more.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:28 PM
JK Newbie

Sorry guys thats not my jeep, and im not sure how he found his way into my gallery, i know that i didnt put him there. but anyways i like his bumper too. I have a silver sahara 2 door and i hate the european stock bumper that i have. its just too ugly and i must get rid of it.

And as for u [lc619fr] thanx for the pics, i got to say ur jeep looks real nice.
cant u at least give me measurments????(pretty please)

Thx for ur help guys.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:46 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Fuaadow
Ok first of all i am thinking of getting rid of the stock bumper ang getting a new stubby bumper. I am a BIG fan of the Pure Jeep stubby bumper. The problem is that i dont want to (or cant) buy one. So what i will do is make a home made copy of the Pure Jeep bumper.

So......... what im asking for is that if it is possible for any Pure Jeep bumper owner to give me a detailed sketch or at least dimenssions of the bumper, that would HELP ME ALOT. I want it to look EXACTLY like it.

I know appreciation wont do much, but i would REALY REALY appreciate it if someone helped me out with this.

thanks guys i know what im asking for is hard, but please help ur fellow jeeper
seriously think about what your asking... I dont think any company would just hand over plans for there products
Old 11-07-2008, 12:52 AM
JK Newbie

i know u have a point, and i respect that. but do u realy think that its wrong for me to build my own homemade bumper that happens to look like the pure jeep one?
Old 11-07-2008, 01:05 AM
JK Freak

i know u have a point, and i respect that. but do u realy think that its wrong for me to build my own homemade bumper that happens to look like the pure jeep one?
I dont think you should make one having exactly the same dimensions as the pure jeep one, just make something close i dont think an inch or 2 will make a huge difference lookwise.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:12 AM
JK Jedi Master

no, i dont think its wrong to make a look a like. its a sweet bumper

Quick Reply: I need ur help