Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I have the worst luck.

Old 11-16-2008, 05:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a good reply, if I've ever read one.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whtIwrk4
That's a good reply, if I've ever read one.
I hope i didn't overeact and maybe i did. You ask anyone i know what im "in to" and they will tell you jeeps. when someone has to get rid of what they love doing because times are uncertain a person shouldn't judge them for that i don't believe.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:54 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hope it works out for you Dave, alot of us on this forum know what kind of Jeeper you are and appreciate the input you've given on this forum. I'd like a Camaro also but......just bought another jeep, got a good deal on an 06 unlimited with only 12,000 miles= My wife's new DD.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:03 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have thought about selling before too.. but i have a bug where i
think it'd be the sweetest thing in the world to have one of those old classic chevelle's or mustang's those cars are just insane. my dad tells stories of his Z28 and thunderbirds and stuff.. i love my jeep but sometimes i just can't stop thinkin about classic muscle.

now if i had a 5.7 - 7.0 Hemi in my JK i would have no more dreams, b/c i'd be living it.

thats true about debt these days and interest it's a good call for you and seemed like a good plan but stuff happens.. sorry for your luck. you've helped me out numerous times on the forum i appreciate it good luck with your situation!

Last edited by Yamaha90; 11-16-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:05 PM
JK Super Freak

thanks buddy. lol i think we went off topic with this thread..
Old 11-17-2008, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

hang in there. you'll get it sold.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by davebloomer
I hope i didn't overeact and maybe i did. You ask anyone i know what im "in to" and they will tell you jeeps. when someone has to get rid of what they love doing because times are uncertain a person shouldn't judge them for that i don't believe.
It looked good from perspective. I mean you have to defend yourself and from what I read you did it just fine.

Anyways back on topic.

Sorry to hear about you getting rid of the jeep but we all have to cut back in some way or the other. Some cuts are just deeper than others.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:33 AM
JK Jedi

Hope you get your Jeep sold to get the finances in good order!

I just unloaded my ABSOLUTE DREAM CAR.....06 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD as my wife and I needed some funds for our 4 year old son's Health issues and procedures and future Heart Transplant. I know the feeling you want some cash freed up for that WHAT IF SCENARIO!

It was sad to see my Dream Car go....but I got an offer that was WAY to good to pass up. I hope everything works out!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:34 AM
JK Jedi

Hope you get your Jeep sold to get the finances in good order!

I finally unloaded my ABSOLUTE DREAM CAR.....06 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD as my wife and I needed some funds for our 4 year old son's Health issues and procedures and future Heart Transplant. I know the feeling you want some cash freed up for that WHAT IF SCENARIO!

It was sad to see my Dream Car go....but I got an offer that was WAY to good to pass up. I hope everything works out!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by davebloomer
I'm pretty upset with them myself. I was looking forward to a lot less debt and a lot faster car
Boy Dave that sucks. What year Camaro was it? auto, 6spd, etc? Had a 97 Camaro SS, just sold it last Nov when we bought our house, there was nothing stock in the damn thing when I sold it ...miss the rumble of a solid roller 396 stroker pumping greenhouse gases through race-headers and true duals

I say fix the Jeep and keep it ....then again I want a hotrod so technically it's not even fair I suggest anything

I wouldn't use Jiffy Lube to lube my mountain bike chain...

Quick Reply: I have the worst luck.