Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I got 2 Jeep Waves This Morning!!!

Old 01-23-2012, 05:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool I got 2 Jeep Waves This Morning!!!

I got 2 returned Jeep waves this morning on the way to work!!! It may just be an OK Monday after all.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:19 AM
JK Junkie

Getcha Pull! It sure is a great Monday, Giants are goin' to the SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 05:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
Getcha Pull! It sure is a great Monday, Giants are goin' to the SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!
To bad they haveta face the Pats (who look to have that 07 horseshoe firmly placed up their asses this time) after that lucky win yesterday. Brady does not ever, have 2 bad games in a row. Its gonna be a long day for the NYG.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:38 AM
JK Junkie

Pfffff.... We got pretty boy Brady's number. Need I bring up their undefeated season snapped by the Giants in 07 AND Superbowl 42? I wouldn't say the pats don't have a chance, but the Giants are on fire and Brady is gonna shit the bed!
Old 01-23-2012, 08:05 AM
JK Freak

Pfffff.... We got pretty boy Brady's number. Need I bring up their undefeated season snapped by the Giants in 07 AND Superbowl 42? I wouldn't say the pats don't have a chance, but the Giants are on fire and Brady is gonna shit the bed!
Spoken like an uneducated football fan. Luck was 07 and luck is whats bringin the Pats to this SB. The deciding factor is Brady wont have 2 shitty games in a row which means a loss for the giants this SB. Itll be close but no doubt the Pats take it by 2tds when the games over. (No team has Bradys number more than once), he'll throw up over 300+ an a few scores on the giants.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:46 AM
JK Junkie

And you're uneducated like every other person on a "computer" who takes offense and talks trash. Bottom line, I'm just talking football....they don't pay my bills. So, relax over there - i'm not attacking you or your "team".... So, go become a sports announcer or writter if you are so into your team and Brady.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

Anyway, congrats on the waves.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:22 PM
JK Freak

And you're uneducated like every other person on a "computer" who takes offense and talks trash. Bottom line, I'm just talking football....they don't pay my bills. So, relax over there - i'm not attacking you or your "team".... So, go become a sports announcer or writter if you are so into your team and Brady.
Wooh now (Bears fan here), I was just stating the facts that the NYGs got lucky in 07 and that luck seems to be goin the Pats way this year. Also Giants beat them this season already and that wont happen again. Neither team is MY team its just I know lots about football and team patterns and the Pats are a safe bet to win this 1. Im taking the Pats by 14... Vegas odds should be about 10 1/2. So make some money and bet NE!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:37 PM
JK Junkie

No harm done.... I hear ya on your football knowledge and all that good stuff, just seemed like you were getting a little personal when I infact wasn't....I was just engaging in some friendly football banter.

How bout a friendly wager? What can make it fun and interesting? The line could change though you know....as it normally does.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Here in morgantown I only get 1/5 wave back

Quick Reply: I got 2 Jeep Waves This Morning!!!