Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I feel like a real Jeeper!

Old 02-22-2011, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help?

Try over doing it for some fun, drag them helplessly an extra 40 yards. It will leave them wishing they had bought the Jeep, instead.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by finnd1
i really want to get a set of trucknutz just so I can teabag a prius. is that wrong of me?
Finally a reason to get trucknutz. that is too funny. I will be using that line.

Thanks
Old 02-22-2011, 05:31 PM
JK Freak

Glad to see they were thankful and offered money...I was afraid you were going to say they refused because your Jeep was adding to global warming. I guess the only warming they were interested in was the heater when they were back on the road.

Good job!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hahaha poor prius!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

The last snowstorm we had, a 2wd ford f150 was stuck in a snowbank on the side of the road. It looked like she tried to bust through the "Snowplow created" snowbank to get to the parking lot by the lake. She was on the snowbank and 3 out of 4 tires were just off the pavement. I hooked up to her, put er in 4 lo and yanked her right out! I have to admit, that feels pretty damn great!
Another good one was at BLue mountain PA snowboarding last winter. The mountain picked up about 24 inches while we were there. WHen it was time to leave, they were plowing with the snowcat and all they managed to get done was plow a single lane out of the parking lot. People were stuck EVERYWHERE. Not me though . I helped tow/push about 7 vehicles including a Porsche Cayenne. The driver of the Porsche was like of course he didnt get stuck, hes in a Jeep!!

Quick Reply: I feel like a real Jeeper!