Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I did it!!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I did it!!!!

Finally i got the nutz to list my LJ on ebay. One step closer to a new Unlimited. I hate to see it go, but I really nead more room. I usually wheel with the family and now that the girls are getting older ( bigger ) there just isn't enough room. Off road isn't bad it is just getting there and back. Now, if I can just get someone to buy it!!!! I don't want to, but need the cash for the new one! Can't wait!
Old 01-24-2007, 08:45 PM
JK Freak

Well, the auction just ended, and my Jeep sold for 25k. That leaves me about 11k to buy and mod a new JK. I just hope the guy is serious and not going to jerk my chain. Now the search begins. I know what I want just have to see if I can find it! So it starts all over again....... Wifes not to happy.

Hi, my name is Mickey, I am a jeep aholic.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:04 PM
JK Freak

Just wait till you get the JK - your wife will love it. It's great to have another person with our addiction on board.

Quick Reply: I did it!!!!