Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I brought home my new baby yesterday.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good looking ride you got there.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats, Looks great
Old 09-12-2010, 07:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THANKS Higgins14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by higgins14
to embed the pics when posting, click on the icon with a tree over the text box and paste the photobucket address in the window that pops up.
b.s., i hope you don;t mind, i just re linked your pics here using the links from your pm to me. this jeep is sweet, i can;t believe you lucked out with the mountain wheels and tires.

Thanks for posting the links. I was working on the post and the links didn't work, as I went back in to edit them the JK-Forum went down. It was down for a long time and I had to leave the house and didn't get back until just a few minutes ago. I looked to fix them but you had already hooked me up.....thanks for that! I appreciate it! Oh, and what really sucked is that when I left the house I had to take the truck because I had so much to haul. I didn't get to drive the Jeep at all today! Bummer!

Incognito,

Thanks for the complement on the house! Built it last year, and am still struggling to get a decent lawn. I've let it grow out a bit because it's new centipede grass and we've been in a drought and if I cut it too short it won't survive. Still though I can't stand to do lawn work so for now I sort of have an excuse for having a slightly tall lawn. But hey the new Jeep had no trouble fording it's way through!!! LOL

Oh and yesterday when I should have been suffering though yard work I was off buying a Jeep......it was certainly more fun than mowing and edging!

B.S.

Last edited by B.S.; 09-12-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Jeep, not a fan of the Color only because it conflicts with my College Preferences (Texas A&M Maroon vs. University of Texas Orange)

Sweet deal you got with the price and all. Happy that even though they wouldn't give you $200 more off on the deal that they swapped in the cooler wheels for you. It does go well with the orange

Welcome to the addiction.

Quick Reply: I brought home my new baby yesterday.