Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hydrogen System on the Jeep

Old 07-15-2011, 01:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post is almost 3 yrs old.. just sayin
Old 07-15-2011, 01:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by arasco85
Post is almost 3 yrs old.. just sayin
Not only that, but thats his first post. Not saying he's selling them, but thats kind of a weird one. Even he's got to admit it looks suspicious.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by danmojo82
Not only that, but thats his first post. Not saying he's selling them, but thats kind of a weird one. Even he's got to admit it looks suspicious.
danmojo, you are a winner sir! Something smells fishy there "vonlick"

Last edited by GCM 2; 07-15-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by noot
*sigh*
I truly with I could convince myself that breaking the laws of thermodynamics is possible.

aardvark.co.nz/hho.shtml

Follow the links from there.
Breaking the laws of thermodynamics is quite easy at the extremely small end of the scale where math and predictability start to break down....Quantum Physics makes my brain hurt.

If any of this crap really worked, why would auto manufacturers ignore it? What benefit do they have by not adding these systems to every car they sell instead of investing millions on hybrids and other technologies. It takes all of about 2 minutes of research to figure out why none of these systems work. But as long as there are guilible people in the world there will be others to take advantage. More power to them I say, no harm seperating the fool from his money.

Every SUV and truck forum on the internet gets threads like this everytime gas spikes a bit. There are some things you can do to improve your mileage a bit. Shead a little weight, run tires with less rolling resistance, and quit driving like an asshole.

What it really boils down to though is this simple, yet for some incomprehensible fact: If you cannot afford the gas for your car, you probably bought the wrong car.

Last edited by Repo503; 07-15-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Repo503
Breaking the laws of thermodynamics is quite easy at the extremely small end of the scale where math and predictability start to break down....Quantum Physics makes my brain hurt.

If any of this crap really worked, why would auto manufacturers ignore it? What benefit do they have by not adding these systems to every car they sell instead of investing millions on hybrids and other technologies. It takes all of about 2 minutes of research to figure out why none of these systems work. But as long as there are guilible people in the world there will be others to take advantage. More power to them I say, no harm seperating the fool from his money.

Every SUV and truck forum on the internet gets threads like this everytime gas spikes a bit. There are some things you can do to improve your mileage a bit. Shead a little weight, run tires with less rolling resistance, and quit driving like an asshole.

What it really boils down to though is this simple, yet for some incomprehensible fact: If you cannot afford the gas for your car, you probably bought the wrong car.
Well stated! some things you will never escape while on earth.....gravity, friction, difficult math, and snake oil salesmen
Old 07-17-2011, 12:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by GCM 2

danmojo, you are a winner sir! Something smells fishy there "vonlick"
Sorry for trying to help.
James
Old 07-17-2011, 12:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Vonlick

Sorry for trying to help.
James
Yes I'm new to this form. But I see people are are no different here. Sad to see that you get kicked in the shorts when you try to share something.

Quick Reply: Hydrogen System on the Jeep