Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Husky Liners

Old 08-12-2007, 10:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont know how many times I've almost lost my front passenger Husky while running with doors off and driving down the interstate... my only real complaint (well that and the overall thickness, as I wish they were thicker).....
Old 08-13-2007, 06:33 AM
JK Newbie

Can one of you with the cargo liner that cut it to fit with the sub post a pic...

Want to see how it looks...
Old 08-13-2007, 08:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DROCK_IN_NC
Can one of you with the cargo liner that cut it to fit with the sub post a pic...

Want to see how it looks...
Mine will be here sometime this week - if no one has posted by then - I'll put some into my gallery...
Old 08-13-2007, 08:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

too thin and overpriced.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:25 AM
JK Freak

Default Photos, warnings, suggestions...

OK...finally arrived and let me start by saying that I do really like it.

We have the mopar front mats (tire tread) - and think I prefer them in the front - so far - over the husky liners - but probably only because of cosmetics.

Image1

Image2

Image3

The cargo liner is Husky and really like the way it looks and fits but will state now that I believe some suggestions and warnings are in order.

The directions I believe should be modified - Of course I laid everything out and measured before I cut - but as with most projects I start - I'll find someway of making it harder than it needs to be!

Anyhow, and this only refers to those with the subwoofer still in place (thought about moving it at first and thought this probably wasn't the time to start that!) - the directions state (and show in a photo) to cut along the edge.

After placing though and trying to see just how bad the dogs will destroy this, I saw two areas that IF you haven't already cut the subwoofer section out - would make for a stronger placement...

If you leave tabs in the areas circled (in other words don't cut along the edge as described but leave extra material to tuck under the subwoofer) - it will stay in place even better. As I already made the cuts, I used some velcro in those areas and will see how it holds...

Just a thought and I'll post how well it holds up with the dogs this weekend. Already know it will help a bunch with the dog hair!! And yes, we did clean it out and Kiska (the Samoyed) was in yesterday so added a bunch...

Last edited by AZToad; 08-17-2007 at 09:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Husky Liners