Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Husky Liners

Old 08-08-2007, 10:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Husky Liners

Was looking at the Husky Liners for the JK 4dr on Quadratec.
They have the front, rear and cargo liners. The cargo liner can be trimmed to fit if you have the sub.
http://www.quadratec.com/sb/2007_jee.../FloorMats.htm
Anybody have these, and if so how is the fit.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:56 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lorrel
They have the front, rear and cargo liners. The cargo liner can be trimmed to fit if you have the sub.
there should be a couple threads if you search, I have them in my two door.. very nice. a little pricey, but nice
Old 08-08-2007, 11:06 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Lorrel
I have the complete set in my 4 door and love them. Just take them out and hose them off when they get dirty. They fit perfectly and do not slide around. I had a cooler leak in the cargo area last weekend and the cargo liner collected all the water...nothing on the carpet.

I notice you are in PA, You may be able to save on shipping too if you pick them up at either their West Chester or Harrisburg warehouses.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:19 AM
JK Super Freak

I have them, and I am not sure if it was just the complete idiocy of my sister in law and her hubby, or of they actually have a problem, but between the two of them, my rear seat ones are so messed up, I may need new ones....they do not conform to anything like they used to.

I noticed on the trip that they were constantly pushing them all over the back floorboard area....they kept telling me it was because they had a lip, and when they put their feet up under the front seats...it would cause that.....yet everytime I sat back there....I never could "duplicate" the problem they were having.

In any case....I would have said I loved them prior to the trip....now....well I just wish they were heavier.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:56 AM
JK Freak

I have the complete set for the 4 door. i really like the fit and the rise, they will be great for winter. i also wish that they were heavier. With my doors off, the rear ones, want to fly out of the jeep, i need to keep some weight on them
Old 08-08-2007, 12:01 PM
JK Junkie

i wanted those... but got the oem's b/c of price

had an old rubber truck mat i cut and used for the back
Old 08-08-2007, 05:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ihave a set of husky liners for my 4 door. They work but I wish that it was a little thicker as well. Great when you bring in some water or mud.The one side has curled a bit and every time I step in seem to hit it just a bit more each time. Although I complain I would buy them again.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:59 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by Northernmedic
... With my doors off, the rear ones, want to fly out of the jeep, i need to keep some weight on them
x2. Because of that, I take the rear ones out (or they seem okay if left in the cargo area).
Old 08-10-2007, 02:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a 4 door with sub. Have the rear cargo mat, just trimmed with an exacto knife fits great. It was a little pricey, but fits great, and has already saved the carpet several times.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rkice14
I have a 4 door with sub. Have the rear cargo mat, just trimmed with an exacto knife fits great. It was a little pricey, but fits great, and has already saved the carpet several times.
Same here, I cut mine with a razor blade knife. Fits great and looks great too.

Quick Reply: Husky Liners