Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How to spend 300 bucks

Old 04-08-2009, 02:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tprice1985
I hear that. I want to put back and get the TF 4" But with everything I need I am going to have to wit awhile. And I am dieing to do some stuff to the Jeep. i have had the Jeep for 9months and havent done anything. The payment eats ups most of my money...other bills eats whats left. No cash for jeep toys
Do you know what is worse than not having a Jeep?
To have a Jeep and not the money for mod.!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Money

Yes it totaly sucks not having the money to mod.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:01 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TommyG
Why dont you just put the $300.00 away and pretend you never had it this way when you come into a little more money you could get the lift or bumper that you want!!!
Don't let it blow a hole in your pocket on something you dont need. If you have to ask us what to spend it on because the stuff you really want is more $$$, then you really don't need to spend it.
good advice
Old 04-08-2009, 07:17 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tprice1985
I hear that. I want to put back and get the TF 4" But with everything I need I am going to have to wit awhile. And I am dieing to do some stuff to the Jeep. i have had the Jeep for 9months and havent done anything. The payment eats ups most of my money...other bills eats whats left. No cash for jeep toys
Hang in there pal, Most of us are in the same boat! You've got a new Jeep, BE HAPPY!

Quick Reply: How to spend 300 bucks