Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How to screw-up a date!

Old 08-08-2011, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by p0werslav3
LOL I've been called old at 44 but never elder

45 here. I'm just gonna go and dig that walker out of my closet now...

HEY! You kids get off my lawn!!
Old 08-08-2011, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Re:

What does an accountant do when he's constipated,,,,,,,

Works it out with a pencil,,,,
Old 08-08-2011, 04:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Dream Girl
here most that do are elder guys (+40)

ouch
Old 08-08-2011, 05:03 PM
JK Jedi

This is where you should educate him Take him out wheeling and explain that a lowered Jeep couldn't do this and then go from there. Sometimes people need to be shown in order to understand
Old 08-08-2011, 05:11 PM
JK Newbie

There is no helping guys like that...I don't agree with lowering cars nevermind Jeeps...what's he thinking. Then again I haven't met many accountants I hang out with on a regluar basis...their definition of getting their hands dirty is doing math with only whole numbers.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here most that do are elder guys (+40)

Originally Posted by Enclocal
ouch

Yep, it hurts.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Me and my girlfriend were out at dave and busters. When i came out to keave there was a guy standing next to my jeep and we started talking. He told me that he had a set of 20" rims and tires that would fit but if i put them on i would have to lower it because it would look stupid otherwise lol. I proceeded to say that it would look stupid with those rims and tires on it since its a jeep and needs to be tall instead of short with big chrome rims. We ended up getting in a fight over it and got the police involved. Needless to say my girlfriend was really upset with me.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jkblu32586
Me and my girlfriend were out at dave and busters. When i came out to keave there was a guy standing next to my jeep and we started talking. He told me that he had a set of 20" rims and tires that would fit but if i put them on i would have to lower it because it would look stupid otherwise lol. I proceeded to say that it would look stupid with those rims and tires on it since its a jeep and needs to be tall instead of short with big chrome rims. We ended up getting in a fight over it and got the police involved. Needless to say my girlfriend was really upset with me.
Yeah thats worth it to argue over.... Really?
Old 08-08-2011, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sa29560
My old man always said, a girl should be wary of a man who can't work on cars, can't hunt or field dress an animal, or runs away from getting his hands dirty.
Very wise advice. My wife has friends whose husbands call a plumber to unclog a drain. They have no interest in learning how to do anything. WTF?

Proudest day of my life was when one of my kids was talking to a friend, and their friend couldn't believe some of the stuff I've built. My kid replied, "Yeah, my dad does his own stunts."

My advice to young women everywhere, (besides realizing that just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there isn't an experienced fire in the furnace), is that you should find a man that is in this world to learn how to do things and be independent.

Otherwise you are going to end up with a dumb lazy man, AND his dumb lazy offspring.

If he has yet to grow a pair, he's not deserving of you love.

Do you know how female cardinals pick their mate? Multiple males compete to see how much food they can gather for her. Winner gets to mate with her, because she knows he can provide for her offspring.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:12 PM
JK Freak

Does he like hockey?

Quick Reply: How to screw-up a date!