Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How much was your 2013?

Old 10-16-2012, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CherrySaharaJk8
When I said 10-15% early I wasn't even thinking. I meant 7-10% off MSRP at Keffer... Oops...
Forget MSRP....that can very between models because there is a lot more "room" between MSRP and invoice on the Sahara and Rubi models than on the Sport.

Deal with just invoice.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jwilson2598
Just so you know, the Tread Lightly deal is 1% under invoice, not an additional 1% off. If they're already offering 4.5% off, then that's what it will be. Now, the caveat is that they could use your tread lightly code to get reimbursed from the program in which case they could pass that on to you if they chose.
Jeff,

I realize that the Tread Lightly discount is intended to be just 1% below Invoice Price, I just do not intend to settle for that. I will be happy if I can do 5% below Invoice with no additional dealer fees, but I will be much happier if I can get 5.5% below Invoice with no dealer fees.

Keffer Jeep in Charlotte, NC is working me up a detailed quote, so hopefully that pans out. I may send that quote to Overseas Military Car Sales as well, even if they only beat it by a little it, it will save me the 2.5 hour trip from Charleston, SC to Charlotte, NC for pick-up.

I really appreciate your input, as well as everyone else's. It would be great if we had a thread that had the best dealers and buying programs listed by state with actual detailed costs, so that new buyers have an easy quick reference. I guess that this thread and some of the others like it are as close as we are going to get for now?
Old 10-17-2012, 04:37 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope you get a great deal, but i can tell you that RH in north charleston beat everyone on 2 different deals for me. You need to speak to Donny Lavassar. I ordered a 12 jkur at 7% under invoice and i did a dealer transfer on my 13 at 8.5% under invoice. Point is that both of these deals were for jeeps that were not on their lot. The usaa price was the launching pad for both negotiations. They will do anything to keep you away from.savannah hwy
Old 10-24-2012, 10:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CherrySaharaJk8
I bought my Jeep from Keffer Jeep in Charlotte. I live in Summerville, SC. I REFUSE to ever deal with Jeep dealerships around here, especially Hoover Jeep. They ARE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!! They lost about 100,000$ worth of vehicles sales between my brother (2012 fully loaded 3500 dually megacab) and myself. Keffer was absolutely awesome, and I'd recommend them based off of my experience.
This is the best quote that I have gotten so far, from Keffer Jeep in Charlotte, NC. I may do it if they drop the Doc Fee. Overseas Military Car Sales is also making a counter-offer.

Please see the pricing break down below:

MSRP $37770 FWP $35507(Invoice) AR $35227

Selling price $33804

Tax $300 (South Carolina)

Tags $ 40

Doc $588.88

Total $34732.88

Thanks for all your time and I hope that we have earned your business.

You will receive your first 4 oil changes free and they can be used at your local dealer, they are apart of the 2 year owner care program. You will also recieve a year of Road Hazard coverage with your Nitrogen filled tires.

Have a great weekend and I hope that we have earned your business.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:56 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by doc5339

This is the best quote that I have gotten so far, from Keffer Jeep in Charlotte, NC. I may do it if they drop the Doc Fee. Overseas Military Car Sales is also making a counter-offer.

Please see the pricing break down below:

MSRP $37770 FWP $35507(Invoice) AR $35227

Selling price $33804

Tax $300 (South Carolina)

Tags $ 40

Doc $58ll $34732.88

Thanks for all your time and I hope that we have earned your business.
You will receive your first 4 oil changes free and they can be used at your local dealer, they are apart of the 2 year owner care program. You will also recieve a year of Road Hazard coverage with your Nitrogen filled tires.

Have a great weekend and I hope that we have earned your business.
The 12 jkur i reference above was similar to that. Msrp was $38590, inv $36111, paid $33611. If you tell donny what keffer is doing i bet he will beat it
Old 10-25-2012, 06:27 AM
JK Newbie

Finally pulled the trigger last night. After having 3 different dealers in the area trying to locate one with the options I wanted. I got a Unlimited Sahara white with the body colored hardtop, auto, 430N, connectivity, auto air, tow package ( just wanted 3.73's but they couldnt find one), remote start. Got it for $1000 under invoice. I probably could have done a little better if I was good at negotiating and patient.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:25 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered/bought my 2012 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited in Kalamazoo, MI in March...automatic, 730N, black leather seats, heated seats, auto-climate control, remote start, max tow package (3.73 gears), body-color hard top, etc...sticker was $38,500...I paid $34,500.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mattgt5
I hope you get a great deal, but i can tell you that RH in north charleston beat everyone on 2 different deals for me. You need to speak to Donny Lavassar. I ordered a 12 jkur at 7% under invoice and i did a dealer transfer on my 13 at 8.5% under invoice. Point is that both of these deals were for jeeps that were not on their lot. The usaa price was the launching pad for both negotiations. They will do anything to keep you away from.savannah hwy
I was dealing with "Johnny" Lavassar at Rick Hendrick of North Charleston, but he has not counter-offered? Rick Hendrick Jeep West Ashley just beat out Keffer Jeep of Charlotte, NC with $32,990 before SC Tax and Tags, no dealer fee. 2 years of oil changes and nitrogen filled tires. I can only imagine that I am not seeing 8.5% because I am building a 2013? I have been working 4 dealerships, now down to 2 dealerships for over a month.

I think that I will "pull the trigger" with Rick Hendrick Jeep West Ashley, Charleston, SC. $32,990 is $1,123 below the USAA price. Invoice is $35,507, so that's $2,517 below Invoice Price, or 7% below Invoice Price.

Here is the last of the message traffic with Hendrick West Ashley, along with the Commando Green 2013 JKUR specs:

Nate Oswald at Rick Hendrick Dodge via ndn.reyrey.net
5:50 PM (2 hours ago)

to patrick.bachro., joey.johnson, me
Good Afternoon Jake,

My General Manager approved you offer for the Wrangler. $32,990 plus taxes and tags also the additional options listed in Joey's previous email. As stated in Joey's email to you, we will have to go ahead and order this unit since there are no Wranglers available at our store or any other dealership to your specifications. Please give me or Joey a call here at the showroom at 843-763-8400 to go ahead and put the $500 non-refundable deposit down so we can place the order for the Wrangler. You can also send it via email. We would need the card number, expiration date, security code and billing zip code. Once we place the order, you will receive emails from Chrysler about the status of your order and it's progress. When it arrives at our showroom, I'll take pictures and/or a video for you and send them to your email! After you are stateside again, we'll have it cleaned and ready for you so you can sign and drive! Thank you for your business Jake and look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Nate Oswald
Internet Sales Manager
Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
1468 Savannah Hwy
Charleston, SC 29407
(843)402-6768 (direct line)
(843) 763-8400
Email: nate.oswald@contact.hendrickauto.com
Website: Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep | New and Used Car Dealer | Charleston
10/8/2012

Dear Jake,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to offer our services to you. My name is Joey Johnson and I am one of the Internet Managers that works with Nate Oswald and he asked me to give you a quick reply with the information you requested about the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited you wanted to build!

The MSRP price for this custom build Wrangler Unlimited is $37,770.

We are able to sell this Jeep for $32,990 before tax tags and dealer fee.

We are also including a (2) year oil change package with tire rotation, we will Nitrogen fill the tires and include the car care kit (information attached to this email) in the above stated price!

For us to order this vehicle for you we will need a $500 deposit and a credit application from you. This is an unprecedented deal and look forward to earning your business! You may email me back or contact Nate or Mr. Bachrodt.

CLICK HERE for more information on the car care system

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep | New and Used Car Dealer | Charleston

Thanks for the opportunity!

Joey Johnson
Internet Sales Manager
1468 Savannah Hwy
Charleston, SC 29407
843-402-6703 (Direct Line)
843-763-8400
Email: joey.johnson@contact.hendrickauto.com
Website: Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep | New and Used Car Dealer | Charleston

1468 Savannah Highway
CHARLESTON, SC 29407
(843) 763-8400

Your privacy is important to us. If you no longer want to receive these emails, click Here
Alternatively you may send a written request to the address above.

scan0013.jpg
413K View Download
Old 10-30-2012, 08:57 AM
JK Freak

I was dealing with "Johnny" Lavassar at Rick Hendrick of North Charleston, but he has not counter-offered? Rick Hendrick Jeep West Ashley just beat out Keffer Jeep of Charlotte, NC with $32,990 before SC Tax and Tags, no dealer fee. 2 years of oil changes and nitrogen filled tires. I can only imagine that I am not seeing 8.5% because I am building a 2013? I have been working 4 dealerships, now down to 2 dealerships for over a month.

I think that I will "pull the trigger" with Rick Hendrick Jeep West Ashley, Charleston, SC. $32,990 is $1,123 below the USAA price. Invoice is $35,507, so that's $2,517 below Invoice Price, or 7% below Invoice Price.

Here is the last of the message traffic with Hendrick West Ashley, along with the Commando Green 2013 JKUR specs:

Nate Oswald at Rick Hendrick Dodge via ndn.reyrey.net
5:50 PM (2 hours ago)

to patrick.bachro., joey.johnson, me
Good Afternoon Jake,

My General Manager approved you offer for the Wrangler. $32,990 plus taxes and tags also the additional options listed in Joey's previous email. As stated in Joey's email to you, we will have to go ahead and order this unit since there are no Wranglers available at our store or any other dealership to your specifications. Please give me or Joey a call here at the showroom at 843-763-8400 to go ahead and put the $500 non-refundable deposit down so we can place the order for the Wrangler. You can also send it via email. We would need the card number, expiration date, security code and billing zip code. Once we place the order, you will receive emails from Chrysler about the status of your order and it's progress. When it arrives at our showroom, I'll take pictures and/or a video for you and send them to your email! After you are stateside again, we'll have it cleaned and ready for you so you can sign and drive! Thank you for your business Jake and look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Nate Oswald
Internet Sales Manager
1468 Savannah Hwy
Charleston, SC 29407
(843)402-6768 (direct line)
(843) 763-8400
Email: nate.oswald@contact.hendrickauto.com
10/8/2012

Dear Jake,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to offer our services to you. My name is Joey Johnson and I am one of the Internet Managers that works with Nate Oswald and he asked me to give you a quick reply with the information you requested about the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited you wanted to build!

The MSRP price for this custom build Wrangler Unlimited is $37,770.

We are able to sell this Jeep for $32,990 before tax tags and dealer fee.

We are also including a (2) year oil change package with tire rotation, we will Nitrogen fill the tires and include the car care kit (information attached to this email) in the above stated price!

For us to order this vehicle for you we will need a $500 deposit and a credit application from you. This is an unprecedented deal and look forward to earning your business! You may email me back or contact Nate or Mr. Bachrodt.

CLICK HERE for more information on the car care system

Thanks for the opportunity!

Joey Johnson
Internet Sales Manager
1468 Savannah Hwy
Charleston, SC 29407
843-402-6703 (Direct Line)
843-763-8400
Email: joey.johnson@contact.hendrickauto.com

1468 Savannah Highway
CHARLESTON, SC 29407
(843) 763-8400

Your privacy is important to us. If you no longer want to receive these emails, click Here
Alternatively you may send a written request to the address above.

scan0013.jpg
413K View Download
Sorry, the Specs did not show up. This pricing is for a 2013 JKUR 'Commando Green" with:

-Customer Preferred Package 23R (Rubicon I guess?)
-3 piece Black Hard Top
-6 Speed Manual Transmission
-Black Cloth Seats
-Max Tow Package
-Supplemental Front Seat Side Air Bags
-Heated Front Seats
-Connectivity Group
-Air Conditioning with Auto Temperature Control
-Zone 66-Orlando
-Sales Tracking
-5 Additional Gallons of Gas

$32,990 or 7% below Invoice seems like a good deal? Any comments before I pull the trigger?
Old 10-30-2012, 09:40 AM
JK Jedi

Sorry, the Specs did not show up. This pricing is for a 2013 JKUR 'Commando Green" with:

-Customer Preferred Package 23R (Rubicon I guess?)
-3 piece Black Hard Top
-6 Speed Manual Transmission
-Black Cloth Seats
-Max Tow Package
-Supplemental Front Seat Side Air Bags
-Heated Front Seats
-Connectivity Group
-Air Conditioning with Auto Temperature Control
-Zone 66-Orlando
-Sales Tracking
-5 Additional Gallons of Gas

$32,990 or 7% below Invoice seems like a good deal? Any comments before I pull the trigger?
That is a good deal. 7% under invoice is what i paid for muy ordered 12 jkur. Johnny is Donnys brother. You might want to make one last call to Donny. You give him that email chain and there is no way they are going to let west ashley beat them. The hassle may not be worth a couple hundo, not sure. I know after what west ash pulled on me with my 13, i will never even call them again. From ehat i can tell, they were up and up, just one guy i dealt with tried to strong arm me. He tried to lock up the jeep i found so i could only buy from him. Good luck and good work

Quick Reply: How much was your 2013?