Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How much did u wake up to today?

Old 12-08-2010, 08:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ship it down here!!!!!!!! I love snow! It is 60 degrees here and snow is not an option right now but we should get a few inches soon haha.....well mostly massive ice storms by the end of the month. gotta love okie weather and the tornados too.
Anyways, Nice pics!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SilverJK12
Ship it down here!!!!!!!! I love snow! It is 60 degrees here and snow is not an option right now but we should get a few inches soon haha.....well mostly massive ice storms by the end of the month. gotta love okie weather and the tornados too.
Anyways, Nice pics!!!!
believe me, if i could ship it , i would I would SUNBATH in 60f right now, its -15here right now

i would take ice storms over many feet of snow in a heartbeat, i dont have shovel the aftermath of an ice storm
Old 12-08-2010, 08:37 PM
JK Freak

It's good to see the Barrie area still gets big dumps. I remember getting stranded in the Barrie area years ago on a ski trip with a bunch of friends. They closed the highways, so we just kept trying to find our way to the ski hill through backroads. We made it to the hill (can't remember which one), but couldn't get home. About 10 of us snuck into a two bed hotel room. than we got wasted!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

We got 106cm (42 inches) since Sunday morning. Fun driving around in, shitty to shovel. Though if I'm honest I really only took a foot off the top and about as wide as my jeep and drove through it...why shovel the driveway when you don't have to right?

I had a guy come to my door and say he wanted $40 to plow it. I was like nah, it'll take me 15 minutes. He looked at me like I had two heads. I went out and noticed him doing a house two doors down and I started shovelling off the top. He looked at me like WTF. Then I got in the jeep and backed it out and turned it around in my driveway. Dropped it into 4hi and went up and over the mini mountain the plow made at the end of the driveway. Best $40 I never spent...lol
Old 12-08-2010, 08:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by homeless
We got 106cm (42 inches) since Sunday morning. Fun driving around in, shitty to shovel. Though if I'm honest I really only took a foot off the top and about as wide as my jeep and drove through it...why shovel the driveway when you don't have to right?

I had a guy come to my door and say he wanted $40 to plow it. I was like nah, it'll take me 15 minutes. He looked at me like I had two heads. I went out and noticed him doing a house two doors down and I started shovelling off the top. He looked at me like WTF. Then I got in the jeep and backed it out and turned it around in my driveway. Dropped it into 4hi and went up and over the mini mountain the plow made at the end of the driveway. Best $40 I never spent...lol
I have 8 vehicles on my driveway, my 2 Jeeps are the only ones that can go "over the mine mountain". to me, that would be b $40 bucks WELL spent ( esp if you seen my driveway ) even if were a hundred, money well spent around here
Old 12-08-2010, 09:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah the rubicon is my only vehicle so I guess I'm lucky that way...
Old 12-08-2010, 09:43 PM
JK Junkie

we get alot of snow here in montana...i wish we would get that much over night for fun of playing around in. but when it snows i have to shovel my house and where i work. so i prefer not getting as much snow in the valley. more snow on the ski mtn!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I love snow!! too... we might get a good dose here in ohio central this weekend....

the reason your jeep may not have done well in 4 hi was the ESP wont let you run the tires up at all.. 4 lo the ESP is off.. turn off your ESP next time and see how 4 hi does getting you through...

these JK;s go through snow better than my TJ's ever did.. (and thyat was my 4 door JK;s).. cant wait to see how my 2 door does in snow

-Christopher
Old 12-09-2010, 06:02 AM
JK Junkie

Man, there are times I really miss snow. At least I can get to it with a 2-3 hour drive, but it's not the same thing.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:11 AM
JK Freak

Thats awesome wish we got snow like that here...

Quick Reply: How much did u wake up to today?