Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How many people have fallen out of your jeep?

Old 12-13-2008, 02:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cant say it has happened yet, im sure my times coming
Old 12-13-2008, 03:45 AM
JK Super Freak

my little 9 year old brother has fallen about twice while trying to get in/out. It was pretty damn funny!
Old 12-13-2008, 05:56 AM
JK Super Freak

first time i got out of my jeep after puting on the 4in lift and 37s i forgot about the height difference. both me and my girl freind fell out at the same time.

but still a lot of people continue to fall out the heep
Old 12-13-2008, 07:13 AM
JK Freak

Talking

Once while gettin' outta the back seat toppless through the roll bar I started to fall face first so using my cat-like reflexes I shoot both feet back and launched myself horizontally and landed on my shoulders with my head tucked in and finished with a commando roll.... finished on my feet and it looked cool (I played it off as if I meant to do that, Also learned from my cats) But in the process I managed to crack both screens on my cellular phone.

I don't fall often so when I do I try to make it count...
Old 12-13-2008, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Now this is a fun thread! lol

When I had my old CJ with the Bestop vinel seats, I was doing some donuts in a slick, muddy retaining pond with my brother in the passenger seat. I told him to put his seat belt on, but he thought the oh sh@t bar would work just fine lol. Took a good right hook and out he went! He was laughing so hard he couldn't stand up!
Old 12-14-2008, 12:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

unlike most of you i don't have rock rails or side steps, i have the nerf bars with a step pab on them and the step pad is not as long as the bar itself right?

so it was a nasty rainy day and about two weeks after i got my lift and 35's on and i went to step out of my jeep when my foot missed the step pad and slipped off, onto the ground, hitting my ass on the edge of the jeep on the way down and shoving the door out while catching myself. then the door came back and hit my arm against the jeep as i sat in a small puddle...
i'm sure i'll have more stories when i take my doors off this summer..
Old 12-14-2008, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

well I can now be finally added to this.. Driving home got the urge to sh*t something fierce , so I trucked my way home as quick as a could. got home, flew open the door, and jetted out as I was prarrie doggin it, but damn left foor caught the door jam and the forward momentum resulted in me face planting in my mud driveway... I was pissed at the time, but few hours later and a nice long shower I can laugh about it.

only thing injured was my ego, as the hot blonde that usually does laps around the neighborhood happened to be walking by.. ohwell lol
Old 12-14-2008, 01:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Funny I should see this today. I fell out of mine last night. I was out at the bar at the end of my road. (1 1/2 miles of ice covered dirt). I was very careful on the drive home, Got to the drive way, Jumped out and hit Ice.

I still had one hand on the door but the rest of me was under the Jeep.

Kind of glad it was late and nobody saw!
Old 12-14-2008, 01:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hasn't happened to me but my girlfriend will absolutely not ride shotgun when I have the doors off for this exact reason.

I guess I won't tell her you can fall out of a Jeep... wait... that might end up poorly
Old 12-14-2008, 02:19 PM
JK Freak

I haven't, my boy has. 140 lbs of 12 year old boy trying to be all commando & shit, jumps out the back (top down) from the side, looses his footing on the launch and does a face plant! BAM! Funniest shit I ever saw. He's done it twice.

Quick Reply: How many people have fallen out of your jeep?