Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How many here have heard of K.O.R.E.?

Old 09-08-2007, 12:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many here have heard of K.O.R.E.?

K.O.R.E. is known for their Dodge suspensions. Most notable taking a stock 2003 3/4 ton Dodge Diesel adding their race suspension kit and winning the Stock Full class of the Baja 1000 in 2004. Not to mention probably being the only truck raced that was driven to and from the race without a trailer in sight.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is that it looks like they are going to branch out from Dodges and start building suspension kits for other vehicles. I don't know if they will do one for the JK, but on their site there is now a Jeep menu that says coming soon. I would be thrilled if they would put out a kit for the JK. They build some top notch stuff. But it is really expensive. You definately get what you pay for though.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah there stuff is REALLY good on Dodges....Would be cool to see them branch out to Jeeps.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:25 PM
JK Junkie

Ive definitely heard of KORE, Ive been drooling over the dodge suspension for awhile now. I have an dodge that is almost identical to the one they built up. I just havent pulled the trigger on the $3500 lift yet.. and since we have the new JK.. well... my dodge has been put on the back burner in favor of our new toy.

It will be interesting to see what kinda kit they design for the JK. The Dodge ones are all baja type setups, built for jumping and speed. I wonder if they will do the same thing for a JK or make something geared more towards articulation and crawling. Im sure whatever they put out will be top notch.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:13 PM
JK Newbie

I had a 2500 Ram 4x4 with the Cummins in it before i got my Rubicon.

After i had about 40,000 miles on it I put there Chase System on it.

Unbelievable the ride difference - well worth the money!!!!!

I put another 100,000 miles on it - all of them with a smile on my face!

Quick Reply: How many here have heard of K.O.R.E.?