Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How to deal with GF+Jeep???

Old 03-23-2012, 11:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the OP. Tell her you are thinking about buying a new liter sportbike. She will forget all about your Jeep.

On a more serious note like the others have already said. Just talk to her.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Earlier I posted about the girlfriend delete mod but it seems like the mod isn't a good mod so I took it off. She actually "missed the jeep" and says it's okay to mod it. I told her I'd been looking at wheels/tires and she said no no no we need speakers. So my little bicycle tires will have to do for a while longer lol.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BKGM Jeepers

Always field test the GF with the JK. If they are not equal, then dump GF. My wife was "YJ" tested. Then TJ's became no problem, and the JKU was no problem. Wife (now) is totally fine with wheeling, goes camping and loves snow runs! Road tested jeep/wife - and it all worked out!!! Good luck!!
So you're saying your wife is "trail rated". ;-)
Old 03-24-2012, 12:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me and my wife spend our time togethure like anyother couple. We go to the park with our little boy and do everything togethure. Most or almost all our friends deserted us when she got pregnant and when we got married. Me and the wife had a deal where i can get parts or whatever as long as the bills are paid and she gets somethin.

Now for the offroading part of the relationship. My wife loves offroading and driving around exploring roads just like i do. She understands that i want to build the jeep when i can get one to go anywhere and hold togethure so the family stays safe. Our jeep will be a slow build but that dont madder we share a love for offroad and work the costs of it in. Thats our story of life lol.

Quick Reply: How to deal with GF+Jeep???