Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How to deal with GF+Jeep???

Old 03-17-2012, 05:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. Some long winded responses on here. Simple solution is to kick her out and get more mods and a woman who is happy to be with you no matter what you are doing. Once you appease this situation there will be something else until you've made so many changes your identity is smashed like a can under your 35" inch tires!!!
Old 03-17-2012, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeepinjellie
Wow. Some long winded responses on here. Simple solution is to kick her out and get more mods and a woman who is happy to be with you no matter what you are doing. Once you appease this situation there will be something else until you've made so many changes your identity is smashed like a can under your 35" inch tires!!!
You cold hearted SOB! lol. I sometimes imagine what my jeep would look like if i dropped the old ball and chain???
Old 03-17-2012, 06:41 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

She'll either get over it or leave. If she accepts it, she loves you. If she leaves, F' it. Take the money for a ring, split it, half on mods, half on strippers.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

If she is being this crazy over a jeep then what is the rest of your life gonna be like? Yes you are too young to get married. I speak from experience, i was 24 when i got married and it lasted 8 years. We grew up and grew apart. Now at 35 Im married again to a woman enjoys the same things i do, including building up our jk.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the Comments guys!

Maybe its not the jeep, Because she loves driving in , top down and all. I just tried talking to her about it. It didnt turn out so well.... She is so damn selfish and I think the problem is she is just a spoiled bratt who had everything handed to her her whole life. Shes had everything handed to her her whole life and expects me to just drop what I wanna do and tend to her needs only... Its like who cares what I wanna do and what I do for her is never enough. But when I say, maybe were not gonna work out she crys and begs me not to leave, and says she loves me and wants to be with me forever... But she doesnt appreciate all I do for her. I buy her clothes, take her to movies, she has jewlery I bought her, a million expensive purses. we go out to finner 3 times a week... I seriously do so much for her that most guys my age wont. At 23, most guys are going out, screwin girls, and leaving them the next day. But no, Im home with her every night, in our house we bought together. But im totally fine with this not going out stuff.

Like she does all this complaining and acting like Im so bad and then an hour later she acts like nothing happened.. so confusing. I mean she really is a good girl and she has her times when she acts like she should. But lately she has just been acting like a total B!

I dont want to leave her, I want her to be the girl she was a while ago. I used to own a JK 3 years ago and this never happened. And as you can see, she once was the girl who loved to do what I do... I know this isnt her normal self right now... Sorry for this wacked out drama. Thanks for all the support

Old 03-17-2012, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

"Life will find a way" Dr. Ian Malcolm
Old 03-17-2012, 07:12 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jkhounddawg
You cold hearted SOB! lol. I sometimes imagine what my jeep would look like if i dropped the old ball and chain???
hahaha!lol! seriously, my wife asked me recently to stop spending money on mods for my jeep. Guess I'll just have to let some time pass between upgrades. Damn.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Our girlfriends must be related. I just wrote out a big long what my girlfriend does that I don't like....it's easier to just copy your first post and change our age to 21...and house is apartment. Glad i'm not the only one!
Old 03-17-2012, 10:00 PM
JK Freak

You don't have to find a woman who loves Jeeps to be happy. You just have to find a woman that respects the fact that YOU love Jeeps.

It works both ways I don't give a shit about body washes but my girl won't stop talking about them. So I understand while it isn't important to me it's important to her so I act accordingly. She doesn't care about the body armor trail doors I'm trying to get before summer but when I talk about it she says " those will be cool" I know she doesn't REALLY give a shit about those doors but she loves and respects me enough to act happy that I'm happy.

I had relationships were guilt trips and shit like that we're common.. They didn't last.It was almost like when they see you smiling about something they have to take you down a peg... I'm over that noise.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by justbandit55
Thanks for the Comments guys!

Maybe its not the jeep, Because she loves driving in , top down and all. I just tried talking to her about it. It didnt turn out so well.... She is so damn selfish and I think the problem is she is just a spoiled bratt who had everything handed to her her whole life. Shes had everything handed to her her whole life and expects me to just drop what I wanna do and tend to her needs only... Its like who cares what I wanna do and what I do for her is never enough. But when I say, maybe were not gonna work out she crys and begs me not to leave, and says she loves me and wants to be with me forever... But she doesnt appreciate all I do for her. I buy her clothes, take her to movies, she has jewlery I bought her, a million expensive purses. we go out to finner 3 times a week... I seriously do so much for her that most guys my age wont. At 23, most guys are going out, screwin girls, and leaving them the next day. But no, Im home with her every night, in our house we bought together. But im totally fine with this not going out stuff.

Like she does all this complaining and acting like Im so bad and then an hour later she acts like nothing happened.. so confusing. I mean she really is a good girl and she has her times when she acts like she should. But lately she has just been acting like a total B!

I dont want to leave her, I want her to be the girl she was a while ago. I used to own a JK 3 years ago and this never happened. And as you can see, she once was the girl who loved to do what I do... I know this isnt her normal self right now... Sorry for this wacked out drama. Thanks for all the support
I think your dating my ex? Lol jk. But seriously dated a girl like that for a year, was crazy about her and she was just crazy. I was stupid to stay that long. But ended it and 3 months later met a woman not a girl and I wouldn't trade her for anything been together 2 1/2 years now. Like others have said find someone who realizes how much you do for them and appreciates it. They may hate 4 wheeling or mods but if they love you then they will be happy your happy.

Quick Reply: How to deal with GF+Jeep???